Monday, May 12, 2008

[blog crawl] 2nd round for your delectation


Well, the last Blog Crawl seemed to go down pretty well so let's try it again.

The idea this time is to replace the initials with the actual words from the linked post. Let's try


Sometimes I like to msuh and sometimes I lrsomsr. To overcome this gfpbboc, sometimes I dboaes but I find tftdwywapmwi.

Fsrtacmu:

Better than all of these is to do absolutely nothing. Aycdwyltatbbymsp ...

Tnnttmftvi; idiaaps.


Answers

meander slowly up hills, love revamping some of my stalwart recipes, general feebleness punctuated by bouts of cruelty, drink beer on an empty stomach, total freedom to do whatever you want always paralyzes me with inaction, For some reason this cracks me up, Apparently you can do what you like to alleviate the boredom but you must stay prone... There's no need to thank me for this valuable information; I'm doing it as a public service.

5 comments:

  1. Well that was mighty interesting but if anyone wins the prize for the solution I'll be astounded.

    Don't make us work so hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with JMB- I am way too lazy , and there are far too many letters, for me to decipher this( esp. given the lack of prize incentives) :) But very clever, all the same, Lil' Jimmy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've linked to this post with a quiz of my own.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes that was a bit mind boggling for me at this time of night! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, point taken - way too difficult and unrealistic to ask people to go through all those.

    Well, still in the experimental stage. Next one will be more user friendly late at night.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.