Sunday, November 27, 2022

Sunday [2 to 4]

Morning. Back to normal service after 1 to 4.

4.  When guys who agree on 80% … fall out

So, I’d gone back to Twitter, observing for some days, a comment here and there, many retweets.  The place was infested with the Woke left with Uke in their banner line and it was predictable.  So I opened up quoting our people here and insulting those “idiots”.

If they hadn’t blocked me … well, I was going to block them anyway, make it unpleasant for those who’d ruled the roost for two and a half years.  That bit … no issue.

However, there was this Mark W, good lad it seemed, barrage of union flags, you know the patriotism to Britain.  But at the same time, totally pro Zelensky, not having seen anything whatever it seems.

And of course, why would he?  His reality is MSM … ordinary football-loving British boy.  So my belligerence on the Woke caught him in collateral fire and he piled on, alongside the woke creeperati themselves.  Whaaaaa?

So I just blocked him. One of his followers said something about me not knowing any history … it was pointless … blocked him too.  Pity because 80% I do agree with (the other topics) … but really, life’s too short.

At the same time, Kassandra, long time ally, gal with a brain, made contact after I’d nudged her and along the way (she’d come in to defend me), she asked what I thought of Twitter now.

Hmmm, well I’m only just back there, plus I’m grateful Elon is allowing it, even adding me to his new Elon list … goodness gracious … but then Kassandra said she found it all too chatty now, no substance, no hard news points, as we do here outside my op eds.

Yes … but our sort of take no prisoners Gab style is only just reappearing over there.  Look, I don’t blame Mark W, I was being highly belligerent and provocative (yep, I know it’s difficult for you to credit, that) but I wanted to see the Woke take their bat and ball and flee.

Sadly, that decimated N.O. last evening but one can’t be everywhere.

3. Hope this is no breach

… of confidence but Toodles went to the major game yesterday, the Iron Bowl (you can look it up).  Okay, the “right” team won, the halftime entertainment was spectacular, much razzmatazz, as you’d expect, a la Gaga at that other bowl.

But there was also something off in the dress and behaviour, esp. of the young, plus in the values in the “entertainment”, as in the 2012 London ceremonies … I need not spell it out.  These are the young brought up with low left-liberal values or no values, certainly no Christian restraint.

I know it to be so because of the footage.  It’s the behaviour one would expect at the end of a society.  I should have screenshot, yesterday, something else I saw in passing … a list of behavioural constraints people need to return to in order to avoid the descent into some bestial mode, no brainthink, just violent movements from the males and slutty, tattooed, harsh crow demeanour of the females.

Specific example was my being less than honest with the picture of Emma Weyant in the last quiz, in order to cast her as the goody in the trans athlete scandal.  After all, being the fastest female in the female race, she’s the heroine in the matter, no?

What I could never have posted were the other pictures, dressed on the beach in things someone 20 and a national icon should never be.  At least there were no tatts.  Yet.  That Kelli Jones, the singer … the clips from twelve years ago were just fun music, a certain niceness to her. Those from a year ago now … tatts up the arm.

Same with one of the hairdressing clips from five years ago … drawn on tatt of the firm on the wrist, nice Brit voice, warm, friendly. I saw one yesterday from last year … tatts up and down her arm, moving towards the neck.  Indicative? Yes. For a male wharf labourer, biker or Popeye … it goes with the territory.  For any girl … nope, no way.  It’s a surefire indicator of no self-respect left, p,ys utter stupidity, the type which produces reality TV, slutty Strictly, as distinct from an actual dance comp … and bratty kids in shops.

This is what, I believe, Toodles may have been hinting at but being a lady, she found it hard to put wirds too.  As for me … I’vecsaid evervsince I’ve been blogging that I was no saint … the tiff on Twitter last night where I got stuck into some Mark Whifird I think he was called, is part four above.

2.  Dear oh dear oh dear

If any were still wondering why the total impunity of the globo psycho thugs - look no further than the Victorian election result, also Canada and France.  The creeps at the top are quite emboldened and along with that comes renewed courage for the karens who wish to see the unvaxxed held down and jabbed, sent off to concentration camps, for the truckers to have all their money stolen.

It’s these turkeys voting for Thanksgiving, combined with the rampant goting fraud, that is watching the western SSR take shape.  You will own nothing and be miserable, lifeless, lacking any spine whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.