Wednesday, August 04, 2021

Wednesday [6 to 13]

As and when.

13.  American Thinker reports

As we all know, conceited narcissist Barack Obama has never been one pass up an opportunity to be worshipped by fawning sycophants, especially if the worshippers are rich and famous. That's why, on August 7, the multi-millionaire/community organizer will host his own star-studded 60th birthday party.  

According to a source at The Hill, “It's going to be big.” 

As the nation hurts, Hollywood's crème de la crème will descend, en masse, on Martha's Vineyard to attend a gazillion-dollar birthday party feting Kenya’s most famous imposter.

The swanky gala will take place on the grounds of Obama's 30-acre/$12,000,000, summer compound located on the waterfront in Edgartown. Attending to the needs of A-list leftist race baiters and politically correct sympathizers will be 200 ethnically-diverse servants who will ensure the champagne flows and the hors d'oeuvres include racially sensitive cuisine.

I’m hoping that the military will arrest and hang this criminal [Fast and Furious gun running] enemy of America. 


12.  Churchmouse on vaxx triggering other things

https://churchmousec.wordpress.com/2021/08/03/coronavirus-news-is-vaccine-uptake-creating-variants-developing/

11.  DR with Nathalie


That’s how you do it: the protests are great but the strikes are far more effective. Paralysing the country is the only way to make the govt back down. I’m still amazed he tried this when we’re so close to a presidential election.
Macron braced for pandemonium as huge strike over vaccine laws to cripple France
EMMANUEL MACRON is bracing for pandemonium as a huge strike over vaccine laws is set to cripple France.
Someone asked why, to rig the election?  Nat replied:

I can’t think of any other reason he would have done this, because it’s a suicidal move just before an election. Hence he must have some kind of wicked plan...

10.  AKH on that male lifter who failed in women’s event

https://akhaart.blogspot.com/2021/08/the-bbc-goes-beyond-odious.html

9.  Brian etc. on Astradeaths

https://www.ukcolumn.org/ukcolumn-news/uk-column-news-2nd-august-2021

8. Polly again on vaxx passport contract sleaze

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ByKbaT79NcAJ/

7.  David Thompson today [maybe yesterday]

https://davidthompson.typepad.com/davidthompson/2021/08/elsewhere-307.html

6.  Haiku reminds us of an important principle

I've been banned from all Sainsbury stores!

Yesterday I was at my local Sainsbury store buying a large bag of My Dog dog food for my loyal pet and was in the checkout queue when a woman behind me asked if I had a dog.
 
What, did she think I had an elephant?  So, since I'm retired and have little to do, on impulse I told her that no, I didn't have a dog, I was starting the Dog Diet again. I added that I probably shouldn't, because I ended up in hospital last time, but I'd lost 10 kilograms before I woke up in intensive care with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms.

I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to load your pockets with My Dog nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally complete so it works well and I was going to try it again. (I have to mention here that practically everyone in queue was now enthralled with my story.)

Horrified, she asked me if I ended up in intensive care because the dog food poisoned me. I told her no, I stepped off the kerb to sniff an Irish Setter's arse and a car hit me.
  
I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard. I'm now banned from Sainsbury for ever.
  
Better watch what you ask retired people. They have all the time in the world to think of daft things to say.

4 comments:

  1. This is what Valerie Jarrett tweeted a couple of days ago.

    "My dear friend
    @BarackObama
    is turning 60 tomorrow. For his birthday gift, I'm asking you to chip in $6 or $60 to help us bring the Obama Presidential Center to life in Chicago. Donate at....."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Haiku Joke. I must try something similar if asked a stupid question.

    Another clusterfck in France.

    He is one of those people who have already had Covid are immune. But the evidence has been erased in the name of personal data protection.

    Entangled. This is the word Dominique uses to describe the situation he found himself in with the generalization of the health pass.
    To get his health pass, all he has to do is collect the QR-Code which proves it, on the sidep-gouv.fr portal. At least in theory. "In practice, I made inquiries with the TousAntiCovid assistance and the Deux-Sèvres primary health insurance fund. Data is available for three months and not beyond. "

    This means that the data that Dominique needed to obtain a QR-code had been erased on June 20. Long before there was any question of a health pass. When Emmanuel Macron announced the pass's entry into force on July 12, it was too late to get anything back.
    "The QR Code can no longer be created beyond" At the Deux-Sèvres Primary Health Insurance Fund, we recognize the problem. The QR-code in question is generated from Si-DEP, a secure platform where the results of Covid tests are systematically recorded.

    But in the name of the law on the protection of personal data, everything is erased after three months: "The QR-code can not be created beyond that. "

    On July 21, an amendment was passed in the National Assembly to extend the lifespan from three to six months. But the law remains suspended for consideration by the Constitutional Council on Thursday (August 5th). And in any case, it would not be retroactive: for Dominique, it is too late.

    Report in French. https://www.lanouvellerepublique.fr/deux-sevres/deux-sevres-pass-sanitaire-un-bocain-empetre-dans-un-imbroglio?queryId%5Bquery1%5D=57cd2206459a452f008b4594&queryId%5Bquery2%5D=57c95b34479a452f008b459d&page=1&pageId=57da5ce0459a4552008b456f

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clue in the title.

    https://splash247.com/shipping-braces-as-china-goes-into-lockdown-mode/

    A couple of thoughts on this. If shipping is indeed restricted then I don't buy the reason they're giving here. A few days ago there was a report that BBC reporters were being sought by the CCP because of their report on those two dams breaking upstream of the 3-gorges. Also a typhoon had hit. There are some possible dots to join here, methinks, though not sure exactly what. Could be the 3-gorges has gone or just some entity or entities have an interest in stopping shipping - good or bad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. More on Cuomo. The left starting to eat their own.

    https://breaking911.com/read-the-report-cuomo-sexually-harassed-multiple-women-in-violation-of-state-and-federal-law-ny-ag-finds/

    They aren't going anywhere with the investigation into nursing home deaths attributed to Cuomo's policy of putting cv19 patients into care homes so this looks like plan B.

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.