Sunday, July 25, 2021

Sunday [3]

3.  Louise, the NHS, the media and mental health

First up, courtesy Ripper:


Declaring my bias upfront, I like this gal, what she’s doing and so my inevitable criticisms of her style do not negate that, they just temper it somewhat.  The worst possible epithet they could apply to her is “Karen”.  Before coming back to Louise, some things I’ve been seeing on Youtube - compilations of Karens melting down, totally losing it - at police mainly but also at shop staff and elsewhere.

The whole Karen phenomenon is also mired in deep misogyny - yes I’ve used that word now - which is itself triggered by the misandry of feminazism, as Minette Marin wrote in 2000 in the UK MSM.  And in my eyes, it’s when we slide from laudable chivalry into this destructive misogyny that the troubles begin.  

To me, the word applies to a detestation and hatred of the entire “species” called Woman, who are far too easy to mock for their failings, too easy in a tit-for-tat way, orchestrated by Them of course - drive in those wedges - as I’ve been writing since 2006.

Both men and women need to step back and realise we’re being goaded.  When Louise stepped up to speak, she was shrill, as was the woman introducing her.  They did not come over well, though the modest dress did.  I shudder to think what she was recorded doing - that to which she referred, drunk etc. - but she’s a product of the appalling licentiousness of the young female today, drugged out and without limits. As she virtually says, she’s now growing up.  She calls it becoming stronger in her personal struggle. Groan.

How many times have you seen and heard women constantly revert to that “I am strong, I am Woman”?  Every which way we turn, the lasses constantly, constantly, go on about it, how they don’t need men like fish and bicycles and they lose their rag as Suzie did in my “Other’s Say” page … and I admit to goading certain people, winding them up … it’s so easy to do.  When I do the same to various men, it does not attract quite the same scorn.  But it should.

Why did I?  Because the horses’ backsides started their s*** on me and that’s something up with which I have never put and yet it’s something the entire orchestrated global campaign against humans is about - using the catalyst, doesn’t matter what, in this case it’s covid, masks, eternal lockdowns and now vaxx “passports” - using that as the lever, it pries open the fissures and all the built up resentments of a lifetime pour out in vitriol.

In my case, as must be obvious from my constant extolling of good women I know and have known, as against Karens, SJWs and misandrists, plus the little monsters now being churned out in fatherless families or families where the female constantly chooses the bad boy to impregnate her, rather than someone worthy as the man to marry - it must be obvious that my view is quite mixed, divided, depending on whom it is directed to, the context.  Same with you, I’d say.

Is it justified making this section of the day’s posts all about Louise?  Well yes, it is.  When she came to the microphone, she said some excellent things in the second half but the first half was all about her and her personal battle.  And you heard the boos mixed in with the cheers. It’s just too, too easy I’m afraid and chivalry demands we be gentlemen and look after our womenfolk, as Paul demanded, not destroy them.

And what of us?  Too often uncaring and thick as bricks in the emotional department?  I believe we have to step back, avoid the flailing fists and thrown crockery, just go out for a walk for an hour.  The Louises of the world are not born leaders, they’re born victims fighting like lionesses, they function vastly better in the company of supportive people prepared now and then to say, “Shut it, Louise, it’s not helping anyone, this.”

As Ripper wrote the other day, we must work together against this power whose whole strategy is to split, demoralise and enslave.  It was in the context of pianos and harpsichords.  Hell yes.  But we have to be aware we’re being goaded and I say that as a goader, not as a goadee. We have to shut it sometimes.

I admire Louise, but I couldn’t take more than a few minutes of that high pitched version - one on one, her voice is much lovelier one on one.  

But when her fiery feistiness is harnessed for good, she’s a formidable ally.  She’s human, as flawed as any of us - so bleedin’ what?  Her heart is good and that rally looked good yesterday - there and all over the world.

Was it ignored by the MSM?  I don’t look at the MSM.

4 comments:

  1. An excellent opinion piece James, as ever. However I wish to add a little something to the following paragraph.

    "I shudder to think what she was recorded doing - that to which she referred, drunk etc. - but she’s a product of the appalling licentiousness of the young female today, drugged out and without limits. As she virtually says, she’s now growing up. She calls it becoming stronger in her personal struggle. Groan."

    I think to put Louise into context you have to know and understand what the journey has been like for her over the past year. Now, I have seen various clips of her that I have not posted here or anywhere else, because they were personal to her and had nothing to do with the issues that we talk about here. I passed them by, but put together they roughly tell a story. Not an altogether clear one, but enough for anyone to calculate 2+2.

    I'm not saying she's an angel in any sense of the term, from what I gather, just the average girl in her early 20's who does the usual girly things. She does have 2 kids so I suppose she has to be a mother too, which would limit those things somewhat. I'm aware that appearances can deceive, yes, however everything about her general demeanour (apart from the accent which, after all, she can't help - I was married to one from that area), does not convey to me that she is drugged out or prone to slutty behaviour. Lack of tatts and piercings in a girl of her age group also tends to support that perception.

    Over the past year, since the viral video of her 'certificate of bollocks', she has had to endure constant online abuse and death threats, some involving her children. Shadow forces have been trying to take her down. She was sacked within a couple of days of that video. Her now ex partner did a radio interview only last week, claiming that she was abusive in their relationship (my heart bleeds). The incidents 'involving alcohol' she spoke of were 'friends' getting her drunk so that they could record what she said, then editing it BBC style to make her look bad. All this apparently culminated in her contemplating suicide, then somebody tried to send her over the edge by putting out the story that she had done so. If you remember, I mistakenly posted that here, only to discover the truth minutes later.

    I suppose that, she has indeed become stronger and wiser now that she has come out the other side from all that abuse. We know the shock of discovering that some friends are not what they seem, it is worse for a young person like her, who no doubt still has some degree of naevity.

    All I need to know, is that she stands on her principles, was willing to lose her job rather than perpetuate lies and is fighting alongside us. Her appearance and personal life have nothing to do with us here, she is on our side and I'm grateful for that.

    I didn't enjoy the audio either, but as we know these are the shortcomings of using powerful audio equipment outdoors. It did its job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Ripper, I take that onboard and restate that I am a fan of hers, I'd not waste time otherwise, she's a good gal. Methinks we've now got to the nub of it.

    And what's more - I'd like to get to those bstds that did that to her and deal summarily with them. All my hackles rise in those situations.

    Missed this bit first read-through:

    "Lack of tatts and piercings in a girl of her age group also tends to support that perception."

    Absolutely - I didn't see her as a slapper, more as a girl who could not handle things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that you are a fan of hers, as am I. I just wanted mainly to address your questions about the alcohol and give you a heads up as to what her life has been like over the past year or so. This is what she was trying to share in the first part of the video, however she does so without going into detail. Personally I think that she has been too trusting with certain people whom she should have stayed clear of, and that's one of the lessons she has learned. I also tend to think that there were other forces driving those so called 'friends' but that is speculation.

      Anyway, since you mentioned 'the word' in the article, I had a memory jog so here's a fitting musical offering.

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ttqwg_MjJY

      Delete
  3. Steve

    The females of my generation didn't ink their bodies like they do today, in fact I didn't see even a single butterfly on any of the girls I was fortunate enough to see in the buff back then. They comprehensively spoil the beauty of the female form and I saw such yesterday as I filled my car at a Tesco pumping station - stunning girl opposite me but her cleavage was covered with tattoos of roses and snakes. Such a pity.

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.