Monday, March 01, 2021

Collaborators

 Food for thought here:

See, there's all sorts of collaboration, isn't there?  There was a woman with shaved head, with a baby to a German, and that's problematic. At the time, she clearly saw the new world order, the new situation of the German Reich and 'adjusted to it that way.

Then it all changed 'the wrong way' as she saw it.  There were scenes of American troops within a German town, as conquering invaders and the moral issue was a bit iffy there. Nurses were tending to German wounded, a few women were physically close.


The issue, as I see it, is that peacetime and wartime are two different things and the switch from one to the other makes one lot criminal and the others patriots

In the light of the first post here today, I lived in a Muslim community for 12 years and even back here, visited a Turkish place at lunchtimes.  Collaboration?  There'd been very little rancour over there and I just assumed it was the same here, even though I knew the Muslim issues were bad in the UK.  I did think that going to a kebab shop though was still ok, as it had been in the 90s.

I must say that I did not think I was 'collaborating' but maybe I was.  And what of the russkies themselves - I was close to a few of the female variety i nan all-knowing way, let's say - were they betraying their country in being friendly with me?

Let's now transfer the issue to 2021 Britain.  DR, Ivan and others are living in France, the very France which is shipping migrants over en masse to our shores, the very France letting them through the country, open right of passage, no questions asked.  Are DR, Tim and Ivan collaborators with France?

And when these mask fascists and vaxx zealots are finally rejected, when Carrie Johncock are removed and sanity returns - what do we do with all the crazed zealots who wanted me held down nd forced to have the poison which would kill me?  

Shave their heads and parade them in the streets?  Hang the Karens from mass gibbets?

What exactly is collaboration?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.