Tuesday, June 16, 2009

[weekend poll] will come up friday evening

Julia Louis-Dreyfus


The weekend poll on this site has become a regular thing and I've been sorting this week's out this evening. The theme each week is 'sexiest' - sexiest aeroplane, dessert, flower, politician, spaceship, house, lake, whatever.

This week's will be 'sexiest older woman' and at first I thought it would be a doddle. Not a bit of it. There ended up being about 15 or 16 for ten places in the final, so I put all the photos in order of age, the oldest at 61 and the youngest slip of a girl at 44 [Monica Belluchi - if I didn't put her in I'd be lynched most like].

Then all the models were eliminated because their beauty was professionally done. You could argue that actresses are also that way but the criterion was that they had to have a day job.

Then I counted down from the oldest until we got to 44 and there were the ten, ready to go this Friday evening.

If you have any ideas for a good weekend poll with the theme 'sexiest', your thoughts would be appreciated.

3 comments:

  1. It would be politically incorrect for me to comment ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's face it, it's an unreconstructed, sexist statement on my part but as I like women, I shan't apologize. :)

    Also, I think the older ladies need some attention although I think these ten are hardly short of that commodity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I think the older ladies need some attention although I think these ten are hardly short of that commodity."

    Personally, I've always found women to be more attractive than girls.

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.