Tuesday, January 08, 2008

[sex predator] another female at it

I'm really getting sick to death of this sort of thing:

A high school gym teacher was charged with sending nude pictures of herself and sexually suggestive cell phone text messages to a 14-year-old freshman at the school.

Beth Ann Chester, a 26-year-old health and physical education teacher at Moon Area High School in suburban Pittsburgh, was arrested Friday and charged with child sexual abuse, statutory sexual assault and related counts, authorities said.

Police said Chester, who is married, had sent a boy three pictures of herself, two of them naked, by cell phone on Dec. 22, and the boy replied with a naked picture of himself.

Why on earth couldn't we have had some of these teachers when we were 14? I'm insanely jealous. By the way, would a photo of a 14 year old boy be exciting to anyone? Can't recall I was any great catch at that age for a 26 year old although I did sleep on the back seat of a long distance bus with two 19 year olds when I was 14. Couldn't hear anything but their thighs were warm.

And anyway, what with Debra et al, there must be something in it for the young woman of today.

3 comments:

  1. You probably did have those teachers when you were 14...they just didn't get caught.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good point but I only seemed to attract paedophile men, not women. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Biting my tongue here.

    Why are people making statements lately that I just feel like I have to make fun of.

    Yet again, I'll just keep quiet instead.

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.