Wednesday, December 19, 2007

[sex predator] allegedly at it again

Sex predator Debra Lefave

I know I'm late to the party on this but:

Why on earth didn't I have her as my teacher at 14? I can't think of one of the guys who wouldn't have been into it with her. We were all looking about for likely girls at that time and would have welcomed a bit of "lewd and lascivious battery".

Don't understand the "battery" part. We'd have been the ones doing the battery.

Not now of course - you don't know who's been in there and at what level of hygiene. Besides, she doesn't seem to be so much into the immature man.

It appears she's now at it again. Wonder what her problem is? Perhaps she was raped as a young girl, perhaps she enjoys undersized, under-aged equipment. She might even be a victim, visiting her victimhood on others. Can you feel any pity for her?

Either way she's in trouble and could be put away for 15 years. Do you feel it's as bad for a woman to be doing it with boys as for a man with girls?

I didn't ask if you "thought" it was as bad - I know you'd say yes to that but the question was - do you "feel" it's as bad?

Actually, if you look at the official file, she looks remarkably like someone I briefly knew and who was also not noted for her chastity.

Doesn't thrill.

7 comments:

  1. Honestly, no I don't think it is. I remember being 14 -- it wasn't that long ago.

    And I can tell you that myself and the vast majority of my snotty little friends would have jumped at the chance.

    People tend to forget that once the hormones kick in the boy's/man's mind is corrupted forevermore.

    And that is usually well before 14.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too true. I was just thinking of the first time for doctors and nurses and she and I were both eight - and that's the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, lovely Debra. I wondered what had happened to her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am equally disgusted with female pedophiles and male pedophiles. Ugh!

    There are some sick people out there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Indeed, Mr. E and lovely to see you. She is going to keep on, obviously so the question is what to do.

    Ruthie, as the boys have been saying - there's some question as to whether we'd see that as paedophilia or a damn good opportunity. Perhaps it couldn't be seen that way the other way round. ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was thinking that with male teenage hormones such as they are, young males would not need much persuasion. Whereas I would think (and hope) it is requires much more effort for an older male to convince a young girl to go along with it. But maybe times have changed.
    We had a big case here recently where a male teacher was charged twenty five years after the fact. Lots of my friends had children in his classes and it seems many parents knew and did nothing. (He took kids away on his boat and camping.) It seems a lot of the students who went along with it, only were sorry about it much later and many testified for him. He even married one of his students and has children but he's locked up now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My first instinct is "of course - just as bad " but then you read Colette or someone and you start to wonder...

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.