Friday, March 24, 2023

Friday [9 and 10]

Morning all.

10.  Consider, at Briggs's


It goes onto say she's not sentimental about it.  No she's not ... she's a young monster, a female Dorian Gray ... much in demand these days.  Pitiless.

9.  These today





If I was asked to prioritise in order of upsettedness, I should put the one involving children way up there above all others ... upcoming humans ... and yet the one upsetting me most is the wholesale destruction of trees in strategic formations.

For example, our own tree here is not one of nature's most beautiful and offers no one shade and succour ... the birds love it though, as do I. The council left it alone ... for now.  What they did take down were the very old trees across the way, still in rude health, which provided pleasure to humans.  Ditto with these groves above.

There seems a very real, diabolical element here ... if they xan't be replaced in that way or would take half a century, hack em down.  There's a person who ordered this done. I want to know who.

2 comments:

  1. I own a field. I plant trees in it. My small protest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I own a hedge with large Sweet-Chestnut trees in it. I cut them down for firewood logs. They regrow. Someone will cut them down in twenty tears time for firewood logs. They regrow, etc, etc. I have no idea for how long this cycle has been repeating.

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.