Wednesday, October 05, 2022

Music

I posted too early, meant to be around 3 p.m.  Ian’s piece later.

Steve:

Ripper:


The sentiments in this below are utterly stoopid, out of sheer ignorance, just as it always was.  He’s always been on your side.  Issue is if you’re not on his:


What a stupid ass who wrote that.  I’m not clicking through any comments on it, I’m not asking, I’m telling.  What sort of ‘logic’ says “I don’t believe, therefore God does not care for me.”

Transferred to the secular arena to make it easier to express … Pelosi, Cortez etc. ask, “What’s Trump ever done for me?”  All the Woke parrot it, calling for Trump to be torn down. They vote in Biden, Harris, the devil himself, anyone but Trump.

Actually, he’s done a lot, from jobs to petrol prices, about fourteen or fifteen things.  But these people just don’t want to know.

“Fine,” says Trump, “You’ve stymied and prevented me, for the people, every step of the way, your logic is jawdropping. And even our own people have been seduced by your constant propaganda through media.  As far as I’m concerned, you can eff off but if you choose to stay, still deep in denial, not helping out in any way, your cities s***h***s, all the while undermining any good being done, then when you ask what I’ve ever done for you, don’t be surprised if I wash my hands and walk away.  And even then you’ll be enjoying the fruits, while denying there ever were any.”

And in case any are new to this blog, as ever it’s not the belief (or not) which is the issue in the least … it’s the pig ignorance and flawed logic.  Those two are what rile me.  

The question of belief on the other hand … weeellll, that’s your issue, not mine, each of us stands or falls by how we give an account of ourselves, waste of time arguing over that when we’re in the middle of a war, supposedly on the same side.

1 comment:

  1. If you had two children, would you always reward one and punish the other? I believe in God and grew up being told that all life is equal in God's eyes. Therefore how can God be on anyone's side? The saying "with God on our side" came from the USA whilst they raped and pillaged their way across the globe.

    You've said that you won't click through any comments so I don't expect you to click this one through. However, the logic does not say "I don’t believe, therefore God does not care for me", it says "If I claim to be authorised by God, I can do anything I want". As Bob Dylan said.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y2FuDY6Q4M

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.