Saturday, December 04, 2021

Saturday [7 to 10]

10.  My two all time fave bowlers






Fave quick Malcolm Marshall, fave slow Warne, all rounder Beefy, fave bat Viv Richards.

Let's have some of your fave players, doesn't matter which sport, which nation.

9.  Game for thugs, played by gentlemen



That's why it was always my fave game, together with cricket. For those wondering, my two positions were vastly different - openside flanker or occasionally scrum half.  I always found forwards fun to be with, easier training nights, thorough gentlemen when not trying to kill you.

In cricket, medium fast, low, unpredictable, bunny with the bat, silly point or similar. In school rowing, cox until my final year then, bizarrely, stroke for the 7ths or 8ths.

8.  Polly's good today

https://www.bitchute.com/video/vjkHKFQBXacS/

7.  Spot the one flaw in this joke on Gab

My wife and I went into town and visited a shop. When we came out, there was a cop writing out a parking ticket. We went up to him and I said, "Come on man, how about giving a senior citizen a break?" 

He just ignored us and continued writing the ticket.

I called him an "a**hole." He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having worn-out tires.

So my wife called him a "s*ithead." He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first. Then he started writing more tickets.

This went on for about 20 minutes. The more we abused him, the more tickets he wrote. He finally finished, sneered at us and walked away. Just then our bus arrived, we got on it and went home.

We always look for cars with Biden stickers. We try to have a little fun each day now that we're retired. It's so important at our age!!

7 comments:

  1. Colin Meads and Phil Bennett for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Second Row or Number Eight, bar my first season in school XV (open head) and a short spell at scrum -half in adult life after a spate of injuries at the club.

    School XI: off spin and first or second slip; batted at seven. House XI: I batted higher. But then I was skipper. Best performance: three diving catches at cover on the first and only time I ever fielded in the covers.

    Soccerball: left back or left half.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Winger, both Footie and Rugger

    Batsman (I batted left-handed although I am right-handed)

    Road-race at Cycling.

    Compton and Edrich - it shows my age !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steve

    War Room

    Episode 1,459 – Humans Are Doomed To Go Extinct

    https://rumble.com/vq6e4n-episode-1459-humans-are-doomed-to-go-extinct.html

    Episode 1,460 – Biden Misses Again On Job Report

    https://rumble.com/vq6t62-episode-1460-biden-misses-again-on-job-report.html

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.