Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Tuesday [5 to 7]

And onwards.

7.  It's 12:55

... and I've just returned from town and beyond.  Two things came up which it would be remiss of me not to mention. The shopping part went well, that's not the thing.

a.  A chance meeting

My definition of an idiot is not someone unversed in politics - I do think we need to get that quite clear - it's no crime not to know. If your reality is strictly MSM and your daily life does not allow of any red pill, if you are actually the salt of the earth, with a real job out there, then what other possible conclusions could you come to than what's handed down from above?  

Particularly when it is total saturation, total suppression of dissent.

However, I met a chap today who is salt of the earth and he indicated that he's not altogether happy with what he's hearing.  Fine, he knew of my site but it seems so many are going to the old defunct site [or three] and he was surprised when I said where I was now.  Even worse was we are across two sites here, are we not?  Even worse is my flowery language in which I don't, as Ripper demanded, just say plainly what I mean.  If I did that, down goes the site.  Same if I use any SEO at all, that's why I don't.

Next issue was it's not an easy site name to get right - he wrote it down and many of the letters were not quite right - no wonder people are not finding this site and long may that continue. I do not want traffic, thank you very much.

He asked if there were any other sites.  Certainly are, just click on the links - the wot, he asked?  OK.  I needed to explain how that worked.  That, chaps and chapesses, is the state of play.


b.  At the shopping

It's very difficult to discipline myself in real life when I am in 'thylacosmilus' mode online - it's a bit like a ticking time bomb, minus the bomb part.  My vocabulary, in other words, is poised to deliver some choice things to idiots out there.

I still have not defined idiot in this post, only what an idiot is not.  In my eyes, an idiot is a person who's been told, who has all the piecemeal evidence before him, and yet he persists with exploded narrative or else is too bloody lazy to explore.

There was a woman today, fiercely masked up and all her entourage, I accidentally bumped her in the supermarket and apologised immediately.  Now, it was a good thing this karen did not answer me back because I was poised to deliver, if you understand my drift, and it would not have been pleasant.

If she had, then she'd have been my definition of an idiot.

You see, these people are beyond not knowing, they are arrogant with it, standing on their high horses if that metaphor is ok and I'm sorry but that's the type who gets the sharp end.  Probably I would have held back and just said something like, 'I apologised, you stupid cow,' and then gone off.  They're living in this smug world where only their needs take priority over anyone else, the very thing they auto-accuse us of.

But it does highlight something blogged on before here - do not engage unless it is crucial, bite the lip, engage only when there is no other choice.  In fact, be all smiles and bonhomie, even with the Wokerati because, let's face it, these clowns are hardwired, are they not?  There's no percentage in engaging with them.

6.  Just checking systems

The other half of the site seems to still be working.

https://nourishingobscurity.wordpress.com/2021/10/21/admin-page-45-for-readers/#comments

https://nourishingobscurity.wordpress.com/2021/10/25/admin-page-46-for-readers/#comments

5.  The third issue

I keep an eye on Manchester and Liverpool news, usually nothing worth blogging on that's not the usual thuggery, stabbings etc. but this one was not nice:

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/prison-phone-calls-google-searches-21967069

In a nutshell, thug Rmnn batters Downs baby, mother hides the scars.

Right, let's move straight onto the two concepts of free movement of non-anglos from the EU and free movement of those of the Sir David Amess killing kind, often with the collusion of the RNLI.

Enough said on that, right?  Elephant in the room?

3 comments:

  1. "thug Rmnn": is that an abbreviation of Remainer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Valid alternative. It's that place Nigel visited and broke bread with a few of them.

      Delete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.