Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Songs from the invisible demographic

Being the old chap I am now and just waking from my afternoon snooze after testing out the new USB-C to USB-C charging cable [yep, that’s a message to one of our readers], I’m thinking oh noooos, no classical music and then thinking … well must it be the great composers, can’t I just this once stretch it a little?

Quick look at the sound larder and there’s this quite unfashionable old guy I’ve run before and so … well, all right:



That’s when I start to think all right, this site runs heaps of fillies to keep the boys happy but what of our gals … and also, why am I not featuring my own demographic more?  After all, we’re the ones being made invisible, aren’t we?  Then I’m thinking that many readers here are a generation older than that even, so why not feature this old chap below?



And while we’re at it, how about master as pupil, mix it up a bit?  So not classical perhaps this evening … but it sure is classic. [Back to the politics at 7 p.m. if you can stay awake long enough.]


1 comment:

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.