Saturday, September 25, 2021

Saturday [5 to 9]

9.  The case of the phantom delete button

Anyone who blogs knows that though it may have the appearance of smooth sailing if the blogger is doing his job, he is in fact constantly fighting tech - operative word is constantly -  sometimes in ways which are his fault but more often in ways which are the fault of new tech and scriptkiddies. 

Whenever someone comments on the blog or anything pertaining to it, it comes through to my email inbox:


You'll notice a little down arrow next to 'to me'.  if I click on that, I get this:


I'm killing two birds with one stone here.  Before getting onto the actual issue, the subject of this section, I wanted to take the opportunity to show all reader commenters what shows up for me, just so you do see that your comments are secure.  I get no info on you beyond what you see.  Kudos to Ggl for that much.

OK, back to the issue.  Lying in bed, possibly something I should not have been doing, the ipad making editing simpler these days, I went to click on 'Publish' and that size panel you see is what I get to see.  Now, my typing finger is not huge but it does cover both Publish and Delete.  Need I say what actually happened?

Now the downside - there was no notification of deletion but I guessed it had happened and clicked out of Gmail and straight to my dashboard and the comments page.  Gone.  Not just gone but not even in trash - in one way good, in another not good.

The advantage of having comments to email is that one can then go back to the email and carefully reverse the action by pressing Publish.  Nope, doesn't work:

Nuff said?  Thus I went through the rigmarole you see.  This was the comment:
Thread from someone (JD) who worked on the audit and now able to tell his experiences:

That was not fun. 

8.  Two Vox things I agree with


https://voxday.net/2021/09/24/suvorov-was-right/

7.  May I speak about OoL?

There are perceptions people have and those can be wrong.  Yet they can be right, stupid statement.  Essentially, Julia and I are caretaking what was set up in 2011 before Longrider walked out in 2014.  As I've said many times, we get on fine and not many know he came in to defend me at Scriblerus once.  That venture was largely ours before Grandad took it on, OoL was hugely LR.  Relationships can be complex.

Thing is this - I have a deep affection for OoL.  You might call it neglect on my part but that would be wrong.  Julia's the boss there, quietly efficient, I just love her way, her style.  I really try to pull my head in a bit over there, post things worthy of OoL.  It's a bit like two people suddenly finding they're caretaking Dr. Who or something.

Do they 'reform', change the story arc, bggr it up?  We've been thinking if we even need to do anything.  If it ain't broke ... dot dot dot.  There's goodwill there, no one seems to want it to die, but how could we improve it?  And Julia's a key factor in that.  It's not my blog, it's ours.

Just thoughts.

6.  Torquaymada

Another addition to the 'library':

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/02/bill-sardi/virologists-report-poor-mans-amino-acid-cure-for-covid-19-would-abolish-need-for-vaccines/ 

5.  Steve

a.  Maricopa County:

Huge Rally Forms Outside Arizona Senate Hearing — Arizona Patriots Come Out in Force as Audit Exposes Massive Fraud in 2020 Election — Photos:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/az-audit-rally-outside-az-capitol-senate-hearing-beginning/

b.  Patrick Byrne Releases Wording from Executive Summary: “Based on the Audit the Results of the 2020 Election in Arizona Should Never Have Been Certified”:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/patrick-byrnes-releases-report-executive-summary-based-audit-results-2020-election-arizona-never-certified/

c.  Indications Arizona Audit Appears to Show Crimes Committed Related to Tampering with Public Records:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/breaking-indications-arizona-audit-appears-show-crimes-committed-related-tampering-public-records/

3 comments:

  1. There's a story about this and I'm about to post it as Saturday [9]. Here tis:

    PhantomDigger has left a new comment on your post "Saturday [5 onwards]":

    Thread from someone (JD) who worked on the audit and now able to tell his experiences.

    https://freeatlantis.com/@JD91/106989388201584599

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try this one, ol' fumble fingers lol!
      https://www.institutimagine.org/fr/conseil-dadministration-67

      We got the Granny herself and a Rothschild involved.

      Delete
  2. Steve

    9. The case of the phantom delete button

    Apparently there is video of a person or persons doing this particular deletion:

    Individuals Responsible For Manipulating Maricopa Counting Votes

    https://rumble.com/vmxkgs-individuals-responsible-for-manipulating-maricopa-counting-votes.html

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.