Saturday, June 20, 2020

5 p.m. notes

A bit late for 5 p.m. but never mind.

Have just been into the other site and it's as if I were a virus - suddenly major tech groups came after me and shut me out again, I got back in with a couple of my own tricks, they came after me again. swarmed around with alarm panels springing up, as if I were the criminal here.

Long and short of it is that it's not fixed, I get mere seconds inside the other site to do what needs doing - someone else is also getting in because I noticed revision control was switched off and other moves have been made too.  Someone's inside over there and I'm not sure who.

However, I retrieved those key posts from the sidebar and have done a few other housekeeping things here - it will take Sunday to tweak.  Health is OK, this site here is working fine for now.

There'll be music around 7 p.m.

2 comments:

  1. Just to let you know James, posting comments is working fine for me as is the site.

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.