Thursday, September 03, 2009

[music programme] so much for laura norder


This music listening programme - I made a comment to Cherie [whose selection comes up this evening] that I was going to try to get some order into this thing.

Fat chance. Already it's booked solid until Sunday, none of it mine although I do reserve the right to respond to your piece with one of mine beneath it. :)

If you have a favourite piece you'd like to see played and you don't plan to run it on your blog, send it along - you have my email. In the meantime, here's an especially poignant vid I saw today around the blogs.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you liked the Irfan song. I only came across the band recently myself

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.