Tuesday, December 16, 2008

[blogfocus] more sites than you can poke a stick at



This is not a very good blogfocus as I don't go into details about the sites. I should. I can't, as I have to do RL stuff and it's all I can do to post. Sorry this time round.

Also, blogroundups make more enemies than friends, as they often leave out regular friends like Pisces, Cherie, Uber, Matt, Dragonstar, Rob, Jailhouse Lawyer, Bob, Lord Somber, and Angus, let alone those who RSS read and occasionally drop by by way of comments. Then there are the inaccessible dearieme and ScotstoryB. then there are those appreciated souls who visit quietly.

By the way, the difficult to define Uber has a nice piece just now on songs she'd want played at her funeral.

So, knowing it will offend some by omission, nevertheless, here are some interesting sites to check out:

Babyhold

What's going on

Shrewd mammal

Toronto runner

Marksany

Observations from the hillside

Blog right reading

John Ward

Old Holborn

Dave Cole

Devika

Charon QC and his podcasts

Vox Day

... and here's a piece you won't want to miss. Or this about the Tartan McFuehrer. Not forgetting the site where I am a guest blogger.


4 comments:

  1. James nice little roundup- I'm completely unoffended by my ommission! You have to put some people in and leave some people out- tis the nature of doing a roundup. Hope you are well old fellow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you might like that photo :-)

    I must check out some of those blogs I haven't seen before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oo! Thanks for the shout-out!

    I will look at the others you mention :)

    xD.

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.