Friday, April 18, 2008

[rubbish day] nice evening

Maybe it's just us, JMB and myself but we didn't know Dr. Michelle was back to blogging. Delighted - a fine blog she had [has]. We missed her and were so glad to see the avatar here.

Today started awfully and the wind was so strong here that it almot blew out the balcony windows - had to do some reinforcements and then the traffic buildup and pile-ups had to be seen to be believed. Russia doesn't do things by halves.

The Kabaeva/Putin story is doing the rounds, the uni girls were a bit cranky and then a nice little interlude ensued in the evening and home to some nice surprises. It's going to be an early one tonight.

I wish the peace of the night to everyone I corresponded with today - everyone.

3 comments:

  1. I was so delighted to see Michelle's avatar here that I rushed right over. I don't think we are the only ones in ignorance for her comments were certainly down from before. But they will be back up in no time.
    I hope had a great evening since it will be morning when you read this, it is morning there as I type in fact.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to be late to this- but I hope you had a great evening James- I had a good un, went to see a movie The Orphanage which I reccomend and then went home and to sleep! It was paradisial.

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.