Friday, February 15, 2008

[knickers] survey results

Which should a man wear?
Selection
Votes
Boxers 50%6
Briefs 25%3
Thongs 0%0
Nothing 17%2
Something else 8%1
12 votes total

But I don't want my equipment swinging wildly in the breeze as I walk! Couldn't I compromise with a pair of closefitting boxers? Dave Peterson answers:

Don't see this being a big deal. We can all wear what we want based on what we feel comfortable in.

It's not like most of us are that bothered about what we are wearing. Hell, I wear jeans all the time at home and a suit when working. Only special people get to see my underwear and I'm sure that they are too shocked by the rest of my naked body to worry about if I have briefs, boxers or even a thong on.

8 comments:

  1. Indeed. Rumpur has it that Madeley knows the true story but is staying shtum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm breaking my blogging sabbatical to comment on the gross inaccuracies of this report. Among the 13-23 year age group, the thong is the underwear of choice. Among the 24-33 age bracket, it is achieving much more popularity due to the health benefits of unhindered buttocks.

    Bretwalda, Madeley knows nothing of me or my habits. Have you see him today with his shirt off? I'm simply working off all the weight I've put on so I can make a triumphant return to the North Wales stripping circuit and the British blogosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, I thought he'd stolen one of the Cheeky Girls from you in a three way deal with Jeremy Clarkson and an unnamed Welsh pole dancer.

    Sorry, I stand corrected.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must be getting old 'cos I'm thinking it must be a bot cold for thongs and stuff over there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I need to be hip so it looks like next time I'm out shopping I need to get some thongs.

    I assume that the floss bit is standard or is it measured in AWG like wire? If so I will need to be careful I don't want an nasty accident by getting a wedgie or pulling them up to far.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can recommend the benefits of unfettered free access. We Scots have yet another way to save money. No need for underwear.

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.