Monday, September 24, 2007

[alisha the hutt] updates from matt and ellee

Curses - Ellee got to it before me. The scoop by Matt Wardman of Wardman Wire on the Schilling’s saga, I mean. Now I'm not going to steal the thunder from either Ellee or Matt so you'll have to get over there to read it.

The only thing which concerns me is how much it's all going to roll off his fat blubbery back. I know something of this type and they only calculate risk - it's all they know. Feeling cowed by the magnificence of the blogosphere reaction would hardly come into it with Alisha the Hutt.

4 comments:

  1. No, but if we can get MPs involved and questions keep being asked more will come out about any shady dealinga. In my experience guys like this don't take kindly to that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, very well done Matt. And James,it's not a competition, we all want the same end result - to let the world know what is happening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Ellee - you're right. I'm suitably chastened.

    Welshcakes - you might be right.

    Guthrum - welcome to the blog and we're certainly getting there.

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.