Saturday, August 04, 2007

[celeb couples] pass me the paper bag

I looked for ages for a suitable celeb couple photo, from Lennon/Ono to Brangelina and they were all sickening. Had to go back to a real celeb couple here.

Devout Christian Scientist Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes "have reportedly decided to pose nude for a magazine", in accordance with their beliefs.

As Michelle Johnson of the Melbourne Age pleads:

Tom, please, we've already been scarred by your couch-jumping antics and public displays of affection - enough is enough!

Or as one of the commenters pleaded:

Why can't couples just do it like john and yoko - straight up nude no effects with lighting or props or computers just "have a look at me todger and check out me missus tits".

Bogie and Bacall were my parents' generation so it's hardly likely that they would be touted by me as a romantic couple and yet who else since the 50s would be worthy to tie their boot laces? Posh and Becks?

Of course you recognize this famous couple, don't you?

8 comments:

  1. Bogie and Bacall a romantic couple? I don't think so. More like a someone looking for a father figure to adore and be adored by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, JMB - but what a father figure, eh? Wouldn't you like to cuddle up to him?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where'd this post go? I didn't see it before. My Dad used to call HB "Umpty Gocart" and I would love to cuddle up to him! A lot of women want a father figure. I always thought it was interesting that later Bacall married Robards, who looked just like HB - hardly fair on Robards, was it? Pierre and Marie Curie?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cuddle with Bogie, no thank you. He had the gravelly voice of a smoker, which did him in, a face like the back of a bus and he couldn't act his way out of a paper bag.
    Now maybe Sean Connery, with his lovely light Scots accent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So we've established that Bogie is out and Sean is in but you'd best hurry, JMB - not many miles left in the tank with him now.

    Personally I don't think LB was that great either.

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.