Thursday, May 10, 2007

[working day] two halves of my job

Some of you were curious just exactly who I work with half the time and when one of the girls came up to me today with this photo, [that's Diana far right], it was a good chance to show you. Of course, usually they wear clothes.

When I explained that I have a certain number of Brit and American blogfriends who'd like to see this particular photo, she said: "OK." But be warned - it works both ways - she wants to see your comments as well.

By the way, all of the above ladies are going in for a beauty contest at 20:00 on May 17th, at the Hermitage, if you'd like to get along there. That's what this shot was about.

Unfortunately I have a prior engagement with you all that evening.

Now, for those curious about who I work with the other half of the time - here's the Ministry party below [the interesting part]. Hawk-eyed readers will have spotted that the lady on the right is the same as in this post.

It's a tough job but someone has to do it.

7 comments:

  1. Oh, James. A tough job indeed! How do you stand it?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. James you must be mental. Wasting all this time on blogs when you could be slogging at work.

    Need any new staff members?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must agree with Bag. Why are you blogging?

    WM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need you and your 'office' to travel to the states... soon :)

    I need to have a party^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. do you get much work done there?

    LN, how'd I know you would have such a comment... :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.