Saturday, April 14, 2007

[alstec] the issue which just won't go away

It might have been Shuggy who once wrote that some of his pieces which he didn't rate as particularly great were avidly taken up and read and some of his best posts were all but passed over.

Whoever it was who wrote that, every blogger knows the feeling.

So it was with my Alstec piece below, lampooning biz-jargon and following on from this post [point 5]. The one person I intended it for, The Cityunslicker, has not yet read it but Colin Campbell has and has added a very straight comment below and thank you very much, good sir.

If I were to say that I consider it one of my best and that I was chuckling all the way through writing it, would that occasion you to give it a second read?

Not really, eh? Oh well, you can't blame me for trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.