Wednesday, November 15, 2006

[prodicus] hard-hitting, without the swearing

I have to admit to a sneaking admiration for Prodicus’ style.

Example: Blog-Cons of the Week - Danny Finkelstein's 'blog' is nothing but a cheap attempt to advertise other Times commentators' columns. He hardly ever posts a comment and almost never posts a link to a non-Times blog. It's a con by their marketing people. I am deleting it from my newsreader. Speaking of cons, Guido's not up to much these days, is he? A lot of trumpeting but very few plots and rumours and no conspiracy. Get a grip, Fawkes, or I'll delete you, too.

Try this one:
Since so many Muslims living in Britain declare that they do not feel themselves to be British, I shall not, henceforth, refer to 'British Muslims' but to 'Muslims living in Britain'.

Now, is that good blogging or is that good blogging? Not one unnecessary swearword and by the way - I agree with him on all the aforementioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.