Friday, November 24, 2006

[christopher beale] 6 year old's book launch tomorrow

This and Last Seasons' Excursions by Christopher Beale

Do you remember the recent post about six year old Christopher Beale’s new book and how he is in the Guiness Book of Records now?

His book launch is tomorrow, Saturday, November 25th, at 14:30, at the Borders, Oxford Street. If you are in London and can possibly spare a few minutes and maybe snap up a copy – I’d greatly appreciate it. I’m going to see how I can buy one too from over here. [Not being on the grid 'n all, I can’t use the net.]

2 comments:

  1. He sounds very precocious, but what fun for him. I hope he also enjoys Lego and footie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope it goes well too. Wonder if Papa will fly over for it.

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.