Saturday, October 07, 2006

[g-mail] open letter to neocon, samantha and others

There’ll be those who will be delighted to know I can’t e-mail them and I can think of one or two UK sphere bloggers for a start - using the g-mail domain, that is. Every other e-mail system on the planet accepts my e-mails without the least problem but g-mail has decided that an unusual amount of spam is coming from me and rejects all letters [including replies to your mails]. Therefore, to the people who have mailed me and feel I’m being rude in not replying, I can only say I can’t reply until you unblock me with g-mail. I'd personally like to know how 5 to 10 e-mails a day constitutes spam [my maximum was 18 one day]. I'd like to know why they said an unusual amount of unsolicited mail was coming from me. When you send an e-mail to a fellow blogger, must he solicit it first? Is this how you operate? So who solicits the solicitor before that? Or is Google just the most inefficient company on the planet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.