Friday, October 06, 2006

[brett lee] to play and hope or not to play and wait

Tim de Lisle reports that Brett Lee has confirmed that he would definitely play in the first Test against England rather than be with his wife Liz at the birth of their first child, due on the eve of the match. "We've said right from the start, which is credit to the person that Liz is, I will definitely be playing,” Lee said. "I'm hoping and praying that it either comes early or late. To me, cricket is important, but family is the most important thing in my life. Hopefully I can be there for both.” Interesting dilemma and one need not be a cricket devotee to appreciate it. What would you do? Play and hope or not play and wait?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.