Saturday, September 23, 2006

[new university] for local consumption only; uk and us stand easy

As my work requires me to give speeches everyday , I fail to see what yesterday’s bells ’n whistles session signified out of the ordinary and yet I’ve just been woken by a call telling me I was on much of republic TV and it appears it wasn’t the long, impromptu speech but the opening remark which caught the attention, when I used up my supply of local language to greet the audience. Seems they cut to the PM smiling, so maybe I won’t be deported just yet for later forgetting to hat tip or wear a jacket. As my TV was stolen some time back, I can’t see the clip myself, not unlike Iain Dale’s pdf file. Pity there’s no html or video version.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.