Monday, August 07, 2006

[love and all that] samantha revisited


Remember this girl from my piece here? Well she’s at it again – check her out and put your comment on the topic of the lies we tell each other.

Yep, I know that there are enough love and romance columns in the US and UK to sink a battleship but I say this one is different and as it’s a universal theme, well …

If this is not your cup of tea [and I think it's one of the best sites I’ve ever read for this sort of thing], then just check out her own site.

For my own postings on love and romance, try this one, this and this one on dress. On a more Aussie theme, try this and this. There's an article coming up on romance later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.