Thursday, June 27, 2024

Thursday [15 to 17]

(1107) Need a snooze. (1307) Evets is up across the way. (1407)

17.  Meat



16.  There are a few things going on at once here

… which I’ll point out as we go along.  First is not to take any advice you see on my phone screen below unless it’s as a query to your GP or whoever is your medical expert you’ve been with … that’s just sense … it might be a different age group, sex, county, climate, previous and current medical history, current medications … whatever … especially if a minor.

I am presenting this just to show what is happening and how it gets to us.  But before that, this was emailed:



If you make the error of clicking on Read Now, suddenly a paywall panel obscures the text … either £1 or £38 … yes, Epoch Times … they have to be kidding, I have the same sources as them and ask no money for it. Go take a running jump.

Here was the message on my dumbphone screen:











One obvious question is why still the dumbphone? I cannot access anything on line, no data, tiny screen etc. etc. My reply is that there are ways around it … find the site on ipad, have a look. 

But only partly in the system, still not signed up, still no digital ID … just regular ID.

Similar situation with my gas meter. High pressure on me every few days to install a smart meter … gas inspector was there, says it’s giving no reading, they do die. I can’t anyway, said I … last engineer said too far from the flat … this man concurred. Second reason is they’ll also do the PAYG lekky. No thanks … that stays as is.

All or nothing, says company.  So a standoff.

Wasn’t that fun?

15.  Ireland

Needed to find the best ground level person possible to give us the lowdown on the Republic … found one, a PPR:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.