Sunday, May 05, 2024

Sunday [9 to 11]

(1007) Live blogging for awhile, as and when. Music as part of this, as and when I find something nice.

11.  This almost completes the current cycle

Valentines, my bday, day of men and March 8th are one cycle … then there’s a break … then western Easter, eastern Easter, my father’s day of departure, my mother’s, then the start of May ushers in when Russians open up the dachas and gardens for the summer … next weekend’s May 9th, Dyen Pobyedi День Победы … which is the first real workday in dachas … planting etc.

That pretty much completes the current cycle and so I have much contact with eastern Europe just now.

10.  Two for my mother



9.  Just a few more

a.  Haworth:


b.  DiEnciCrimeFamily posted:


c.  Kobie downunder:

1 comment:

  1. This lad doing the stabbing in WA, had been on a 'de-radicalisation Program' for the past two years. It clearly did not work. What IS such a program? Anyone ever seen a syllabus? Who runs them?

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.