Thursday, April 25, 2024

Thursday [15 and 16]

(1413) Afternoon all.

16.  A bit of a roundup






15.  Mate and I were discussing shadowbanning

… lists, machine learning etc. and I checked the sites. Interesting thing … not a problem, mind you, you do exactly as you will … but no comments whatever today, from anyone, not even spam.  Obvious thought is I wonder if those above are doing something and just not saying.  Could even be QHCG, who knows?

Thing is, there are ways around it, but that’s down the track.  Anyway, if you’re seeing this, hope you’re having a wunnerful afternoon, not at the dentist or about to be hanged.

3 comments:

  1. I'm here James, nothing to contribute yet. Apart from agreeing with your daily updates about the cloud cover. Yesterday there was a bright blue patch, the size of my thumbnail at the end of my outstretched arm. If I was on X I would have posted a picture of it with the caption, You missed a bit. Sunny with normal clouds this morning, quickly swept away by cloud and a few drops of rain. So cold here on some days that in have needed the stove blasting away, more so than during the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steve

    16. A bit of a roundup

    Chris Packham is a complete tool - the BBC will never push back on him because he's a valued member of their 'settled science' groupthink that includes David Attenborough. Some years ago I was doing a spot of fly fishing in the Itchen with my nephew when he passed behind us with a camera crew in tow. He's local so I wasn't that surprised to see him. If I saw him again today I'd ask him how a trace gas that is 0.04% of the atmosphere is overheating the planet - bearing in mind that this same gas is at historically low levels when compared to the past. It's no good looking at a few hundred years with climate: a few tens of thousands of years will tell you that the Earth has been warming since the end of the last Ice Age. That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steve

    War Room snippets...

    Tiffany Justice Details The Changes The Biden Admin Is Making To Title IX | https://rumble.com/v4re8qo-tiffany-justice-details-the-changes-the-biden-admin-is-making-to-title-ix.html

    Ben Harnwell: Ukrainians Outraged As Cop Is Brutally Slain By Soldiers Caught Smuggling Weapons | https://rumble.com/v4reyit-harnwell-ukrainians-outraged-as-cop-is-brutally-slain-by-soldiers-caught-sm.html

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.