Monday, April 08, 2024

Monday [9 to 13]

(0900) Evets is up. (0900)

13.  This 👇🏻


12.  Young twerps today really do my ed in

… esp. in the light of item 10 below, plus item 6, plus Rotherham and now look at this:


That’s part of an advert asking which cities do you find welcoming. However … look closely at the scene at the bar entrance … look at the two separate demographics and the sex of each.

If the little twerps won’t even help themselves, then why are we putting ourselves at risk?

11.  Now and Next


“Generals who are terribly busy all day and half the night, who fuss round, posting platoons and writing march tables, wear out not only their subordinates but themselves. Nor have they, when the real emergency comes, the reserve of vigour that will then enable them, for days if necessary, to do with little rest or sleep.”

Absolutely … one thing you learn if you are in a command position of any form is you must be rested, if only to give those in your charge a break too. I scheduled and took a 20 minute break a day, protected by my 2IC, preferably a lady and everyone benefited, not least me.

10.  Another mentioned at TDS


This one does concern me … I’ve heard tales from lags. The only thing I’ve done “wrong” you see before you every day.  Quite apart from being “new meat”, it would also be known about the blogging. I’m thinking you don’t need to think that one through too much.

9.  TDS, esp. on prostate and chemo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.