Thursday, March 28, 2024

Thursday [6 to 13]

(0900) Morning all … sort of total cloud covery out there, with sun shining through it and cumulus struggling to form. (1010)

13.  IYE


12.  Wot, you lot accusing me of running this item

… as just an excuse to run a piccy of Lara Logan? 😆


11.  There’s a definite Mandy Rice factor

… in this stance I’m taking in supporting this:


Just as a child does (it so quickly trips off the tongue) … I’m going to cry out: “It’s not fair!” ☹️

Coz it’s NOT fair in the least. There was a ladies’ and gentlemen’s agreement that 40 years tax plus N.I. earned you full pension if you wanted it.

Now in my case, I opted to spend a % of my working life o/s and the % remaining  I can have, plus I pay for dentistry, plus my visits to the doctor have been about a dozen, mainly around the time of the heart thing, plus I pay tax. So I’m not supporting my own right to this or that but I bleedin’ well am demanding that those who’ve worked their entire life in Blighty should have NO curtailment of rights to pension in any way.

For any youngsters shortsighted enough to deny those rights … you’ll be old one day, you little twerps. Play fair.

As for the pieces of excrement in parlmt … well you know what we’re thinking … and they do too. Leave the bleedin’ elderly alone, you bullies! Bloody Brown too!

Plus there’s another demographic … the armed forces … from the cradle to the grave, it MUST be a magic carpet ride … remove all profligate handouts to invaders and the non-indigenous now and hand it to the returned servicemen amd women! This one really riles me.

10.  Earlyish roundup






9.  Evets is up across the way

JH: Quick word of thanks … it certainly makes posting a dream, avoids the blockages to put the “1” instead of the “I” or “i”, plus running url and text together is, afa I can see, “protecting” the url.

I feel obliged to return the “1”s to “I”s, once embedded, as it looks better with the letters. But please, Mr. Evets … do keep on with the “1”s, knowing I’ll make them “I”s again once the post is loaded. 😄

8.  The lawless threat to us all now




7.  Let’s come back to TCW

… and the opening post on Democracy.  I have mixed feelings … not about the subject as much as our method, our strategy … yes, we need to shout, then be relentless, occasionally shouting but … and this is a big but … but maybe we need to be suggesting solutions, not just bemoaning our lot.

Protests such as tractor protests or trucks are effective … it stops thug plod a fair bit and is a variation, as is the French manure trick.

6.  MftWC second “one” 😄

- Military situation on Ukrainian frontlines on March 27, 2024 (Map Update) | https://southfront.press/military-situation-on-ukrainian-frontlines-on-march-27-2024-map-update/

- Trump, end the war. Ukraine demands Patriots. US angry with Macron. Putin inner circle leaks info - Alex Christoforou | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOgPE2hMBiw

- Russian precision strikes and sudden deaths of NATO officers | https://southfront.press/russian-precision-strikes-and-sudden-deaths-of-nato-officers/

- A Polish brigadier general was killed in Ukraine? - Levan Gudadze | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmmaUOfT08E

- Why is NATO’s, Neo-Nazi Junta’s cover-up for terrorist attacks in Russia so sloppy? | https://southfront.press/why-is-natos-neo-nazi-juntas-cover-up-for-terrorist-attacks-in-russia-so-sloppy/

- [The] Ukraine may mobilize everyone over 18, Accusations against Kyiv, Julian Assange, Nuclear UK, India - Levan Gudadze | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3fx5fRl0Oo

- The Nuland - Budanov - Tajik - Crocus connection | https://strategic-culture.su/news/2024/03/26/the-nuland-budanov-tajik-crocus-connection/

- Moscow attack reminds us of the links between Islamists and Kiev’s fundamentalist nationalists | https://www.voltairenet.org/article220630.html

2 comments:

  1. 11. Like multi-millionaires in W/minster are going to care about UK pensions? Get real!

    Digger

    ReplyDelete
  2. "There was a ladies’ and gentlemen’s agreement that 40 years tax plus N.I. earned you full pension if you wanted it": bollocks. Tax had nothing to do with it. For NICs, for decades it was 44 years for men, for women 39. Then mad Gordon Brown made it a wildly expensive 30, 30, then it was put up again. The current situation is too complicated to explain except that for people just starting NICs it's 35, 35. Pro tem.

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.