Friday, June 09, 2023

Friday [13 to 15]

(1214) Afternoon all. Running out of day to post everything … been hectic.  Of all the doings today … just saw a comment by Steve too and some at NOWP … n15 here will be the chemtrail tale of today, plus the white van. There are two films, not one, and so the till close of play post will be 1830. Reason it’s so early is because of Steve needing a place to drop. (1648)

15.  A tale of Friday afternoon


Ok, we have a big prob at our place about deliveries. You see, it’s not safe where we are … residents insist on being out when deliveries come … people like me are here but the firm just dumps it near the footpath. So it’s a big issue for us right now.

Anyway, I tore downstairs to circumvent another dumped parcel and was standing there, looked up and b-me if there wasn’t a plane to the west, heading east, went right over my head a few thou feet up, as clear as day. Long plane, wings swept back, two trails … you could see it being pumped out, no invisible bit as in a jet trail, this was substance all right.

Delivery lady arrived, I said look up there, she did. And now look at that one over there!

What is it, she asked, puzzled.

It’s called chemtrails, they’re poisoning the air, water, land. She did not argue, far from it … she half knew already. Interesting.

Anyway, my second delivery was due, I was next in line, I saw a van appear and then turn the wrong way … quite common here. Oh F, I muttered. Guy pulled his van on an angle, wheel across footpath. Then he got out with a parcel and was near the gated community. He was talking to someone and she wouldn’t let him in to give the parcel.

Well, I’ll throw it over then, he said, can you catch? And he did. I wondered what that had all been about but then realised … the driver was a refugee lookalike, African complexion.

At this point, my driver appeared with my parcel, two dumbbells.  Also African complexion. An hour earlier, two others, late teens, were on our corner. Dark African complexion.

I say nuffink, ok? Nuffink.  But that lady had sure vpbeen worried.

14.  A filling lunch?


13.  Bullying

We’re bullied by govt, all of us … but this is more personal:


Was going to write an essay but now just a paragraph or two … hectic day.

Have I ever been bullied, apart from govt?  Can’t recall so … there was one time in the playground, aged around eleven, when the school bully was there, we were a few feet apart, I nodded to him and he nodded back … didn’t seem a bad chap but the tales were not good.  Why would he not have come at me?

I’m thinking my reputation as nutter preceded me … I know the type, they never stop until they’ve got their own back.  It was over an incident where it took some teachers to drag me off one kid.  So no, I don’t remember being bullied, quite possible though I suppose.

As for the other way, I did go out one playtime looking for big kids to beat up … that’s just insane. My reasoning was that the big ones can’t move as fast as I can. Kids are stoopid.  But get this … I was hauled in for bullying a big kid. I said I can’t be, I’m smaller.  She didn’t buy it, the deputy head. It was a bit later in life I became an angel.

2 comments:

  1. #15 That is a good photo of the setup for aircraft stability, they pump water into different tanks to simulate shifting passengers when the plane is in flight. After all we can't have the plane diving into the ground when a few passengers move about and the auto pilot can't compensate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight_test#/media/File:Cabin_nose_section_of_747-8I_prototype.jpg

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.