Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Tuesday [11]

Before starting this, there’s a heck of a lot going on just now over at NOWP.

The Intellectual Dark Web

Who is maybe the most vehement opponent of the much adored Jordan Peterson? I don’t mean amongst the Wokerati, as they see him as the devil incarnate, e.g. Cathy Newman.  No, I mean among “us”, the supposed dissident right?

Vox Day, right?

But now I find another … and in far more detail, far more, in her own inimitable fashion. I know when she’s waffling, when she’s a heat seeking missile … and in this, she’s the latter.  My own stance, until looking at Polly’s video, was that I respect Vox, I respect her … in particular because her eye for detail usually turns out to be right, e.g. in what’s behind the deathjab.  She it was who broke Event 201.

Right … and on Peterson? There are way too many questions, and they show no sign of abating.  What about Ben Shapiro?  Bought of course, I never go to Breitbart if it can be helped. The GWP?  Don’t trust them, caught out too many times. Before it’s News? They’ve been shredded. Epoch? Nope, cashing in, often days later, hard sell.  Alex Jones?  A real anomaly. Sandy Hook is in no way a closed issue, yet he agrees to pay out big time?  Whoa!

And so it goes on. Candace O was criticised by our people here, I looked again and she’s not intellectual, let’s say. Rogan … don’t trust him over so many things.  Christina Hoff Summers?  Seemed good but some feminazi stances had me quite puzzled.  So look at these two charts from Polly:


Looking again at that first chart, what were they all up to? Right of centre for profit. Not for enlightenment. Elon Musk is in there … what’s the first thing he does?  Implements buying blue ticks … why does that remind me of Led Zeppelin?

But for me, the biggest puzzle is … what connects Vox and Polly?  They do not quote one another, I can’t see a connection …

Ahhh … except one. One clip of Peterson had someone ask him if he believed in God? He waffled, went into deep sophistry, started talking about defining one’s terms. To a real Christian, as Polly pointed out, you just say, “Yes.”

Now there are many of our readers who would give a straight, “No.” That’s intellectually honest, that’s setting out your stall.  That’s not waffling. But these other celebs hide behind their waffling.  Why?  Because a huge number of dissident anti-Woke are Christian, in a real way.

How can I tell?  Because it’s not unlike the Masonic handshake … members recognise one another. We suddenly attack, for example, the antiPope or Welby.  Now that doesn’t take a Christian, most at N.O. do that.  But there are questions when some of us see someone waffling … and that’s a dead giveaway.

It’s not unlike Tulsi Gabbard pushing her “rightwing” credentials. We don’t even see ourselves that way … I call myself antiWoke.  The antiWoke space is now being gradually taken over and occupied … look at James O’Keefe, at past heads of Breitbart, at Michelle Gold, at Mark Steyn … one by one, shut out and their former space occupied by “safe to the establishment” GB News types such as Farage, who sold us out.

Some of the least forgiving people are Christians, real ones, because they can smell bullsh a mile off.  The biggest prob is when they do the hard sell evangelising, which is why I try not to and I myself run a mile if I see two men in suits come to my door with a bible. I’ll tell you now … I’m doing a post at some stage on the filioque clause … most interesting, so be warned that that’s coming up … why there was that schism.

But coming back to the intellectual dark web … what do those people actually stand for?  Polly goes into that if you’re interested.

1 comment:

  1. One look at JP these days should make it obvious he's un-self aware and off his rocker. Who in their right mind would dress like this at his age? Also he's double jabber-wocked.

    https://twitter.com/brad_polumbo/status/1613039890639331328/photo/1

    Therefore anything he says should be treated with scepticism. Somebody got to him whilst he was undergoing treatment for his drug addiction imo or tweaked the controls. See Amazing Polly's vids on bitchute. There's always been something about him - could never bear to hear his voice and didn't trust him because he's too prominent on MSM. Usually a sign that the person is doing Them's work.

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.