Friday, December 09, 2022

Friday [14 to 16]

Afternoon all. (1341).

16.  Not sure how much

… is right or wrong about this but it was interesting.  I’ve never much looked at the “Flanders Mare”:

https://www.factinate.com/people/26-unveiled-facts-anne-cleves-henry-viiis-mysterious-fourth-wife/44

15.  This and that






14.  Something at Quora

 · 
Follow 

Met a lot of celebrities via my old job in movie studios. The sweetest were Cameron Diaz and Kelsey Grammar - from the way they acted around their fans and non-celebrities. The rudest was Jeremy Irons, the British actor. He was doing an interview to promote a movie. One of my million duties was to make sure all interviews go smoothly - that media is ready for actor when they arrive, etc. I made sure his car was ready for him for when he came out of interview. But he decided to visit a store first. So, as the studio’s car had parked on a congested NY street, it was forced by police to loop around the block. When Mr. Irons’ car wasn’t ready for him, he got in my face, veins throbbing and yelled “All you have to do is get me to my interview and you can’t even do that’” (I was promoting three movies opening in one month, working 24/7 in the office, so it wasn’t ALL I had to do. I was young but I had tried to be professional and polite at all times.) Then he strode off down the road, coat tails flying behind him. We had to walk one block. (Alternatively, we could have waited in the street like mortals - no “fans” were there bothering him) Maybe he finds more peace in his castle in Scotland. Because I was working all hours and trying so hard, his anger and rudeness left me in tears. (Ridiculous, I know!) I assume he was annoyed because one of the movie reviews about him that morning had been negative. Mostly, studios have the actors do their interviews BEFORE the movie opens/reviews come our, but this time, it worked out differently. It’s a hard knock life sometimes, even for the rich and castle-owning.

1 comment:

  1. Steve

    War Room snippets...

    Ed Dowd Reveals The C**ID Jab’s Dangers Revealed Through Healthcare Data

    https://rumble.com/v1zmnuf-ed-dowd-no-one-under-40-should-be-taking-the-covid-jab.html

    Dr Malone: The C**ID Jab Should Not Be Considered As Vaccine Under New Legislation

    https://rumble.com/v1znaa7-dr.-malone-the-covid-jab-should-not-be-considered-as-vaccine-under-new-legi.html

    Cortes: Moderna Approves Emergency Use Vaccine For Children As Young As 6 Months

    https://rumble.com/v1zmvwf-cortes-moderna-approves-emergency-use-vaccine-for-children-as-young-as-6-mo.html

    Harvey Risch: Ages 64 And Below Made Up Less Than 2 per cent Of The Total C**ID Infections

    https://rumble.com/v1zokl8-harvey-risch-ages-64-and-below-made-up-less-than-2-of-the-total-covid-infec.html

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.