Friday, August 19, 2022

Cortez

When stupidity and incompetence combine with self-entitlement to produce, in effect … evil.

Blonde reports:
 

Blonde herself is a perfect example of a non-dumb, so is Christy, so is Toodles, so are twenty women I could name.  There’s a sex called men and look how many idiots there are in that demographic.

As far as ‘smarts’ go, there are smart men, smart women.  But these do not seem to be running society …it’s non-comps and the unprincipled who are.  This is no accident.  I don’t blame the karens so much as those enabling the karens.  Those enabling them are the evil muvvers.

My mother was a smart cookie but could she reverse a car?  She could not.  Could she cook a three course for eight people, whilst balancing other calls on her?  She could.  Could I have?  And the second question - day in, day out?  Answer to that second is no, I could not.

So there’s some other factor here we have to name … it’s not just dumbness or smarts … there’s emotion too.  There’s the ‘horses for courses’ theme.  There’s experience in the field we’re interested in … and inexperience.  

If I could nail this thing, I would but I can’t so I won’t.  All I know is that those in houses of govt today are unprincipled non-comps, even if it’s just through failing to speak out.  All I know is that any one of that ‘squad’ are the dregs of society and they give millennials a shocking name.

But Blonde does the opposite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.