Sunday, May 15, 2022

Sunday [1 to 6]

Another Groundhog Day where nothing's changed.  It drizzleth out there too.

6.  Daily Sceptic


Yes, this is all well and fine and I like Will Jones but ... it's based on bollox, excuse my French, it's based on erroneous assumptions, with mal-intentions and mal-forethought on the part of gummint:
In fact, though, the Government had a plan for what it should do, the U.K. Influenza Pandemic Preparedness Strategy 2011, and COVID-19 was well within the bounds of what the plan anticipated. As Dr. Noah Carl has noted, this was the plan the Government was following until mid-March 2020, with SAGE re-affirming at a meeting on February 4th 2020 that officials “should continue to plan using current influenza pandemic assumptions”.
This Whitty, far from being non-plussed, knew it all, at least since October 2019 and most likely since 2014 when Fauci started his carnage.

5.  Eest-V and related matters

At this moment, it's probably best to keep it like this.  It's safer, it loads better and the displays auto open, they do not rely on me being there.  They do rely on me putting them there, which are a matter of course, of course.

Personally, I also like the clarity of t'other place ... the editing is a dream and it reads simply, in a linear fashion.  Already this morning, items 1 and 2 have played up here, the formatting went askew and I've had to manually enter the html.  That is a bleedin' pain to put it mildly and just should not be.  I notice one url over there though has gone askew.  Think I'll leave it as is.

4.  Curious communications

There were two.  One was from the council, asking for details online which they already have, offering me money.  The other was a text from my supposed 'GP' practice, now given some new grandiose title, asking me to go online about my health. I never have before.

I do not go online for either, they know that, my simple phone also has no mechanism.  They know that too.  The conclusion is worrying.  The action is no action for now IMHO.

Of more immediate concern is heart.  The simple matter is it's acting up just a little bit.  Yes I have remedies at hand but were it more serious, it would require conveying to an A&E and the one they take locals to in another town requires all the vaxx guff to get through the door.  

I think you see the issue and of course, with age, there are others. I am not unique this way, I just thought I'd go public here to point out the general issues we have with increasingly ratchetting bureaucracies.  All of us.

3.  DAD and IYE's drops again 

Plus related matters. Start point.

2.  In reply to IYE's test link


1. Wonder how bad this is over here
A Wisconsin school district filed a Title IX complaint against three middle school students, who are now being investigated for sexual assault because they used the wrong pronouns when addressing another student in the classroom.

“I received a phone call from the principal over at the elementary school, forewarning me; letting me know that I was going to be receiving an email with sexual harassment allegations against my son,” Rosemary Rabidoux, a parent of one of the children being accused, said to Fox 11.
Connected with the issue is 'Garden State Equality' curriculum across schools in the region advocating alternative sexuality ... within schools. Plus Johns Hopkins just appointed an openly paedo advocating academic.  Plus parents protesting are being attacked of course.

Home school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.