Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Midweek movie

May I humbly suggest you take in this short[Ish] review first, which sets the scene.  Other reviews are below the film. As many reviews point out, the casting was right, the direction tight, the photography good, the plot predictable ... but who cares about that last bit? Plus one curiosity near the end.


Either YT but more likely the uploader pulled a nasty trick just then.  Broken Trout is his name, maybe try to avoid his films.  If an uploader leaves a message 'embedding disabled', then I'm fine with that, even if YT has done it ... if the message is there, visible, I go elsewhere.

Sometimes I go to load the film and it won't load, happens with other platforms too.  I'm fine with that too, I go elsewhere.  But they didn't do that.  When I loaded, the image was fine, which usually means the film is fine to embed.  It was in this case.

I just clicked to check and suddenly there's the notice.  That's a rotten trick.  Now I have to check that the other version is ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.