Sunday, May 08, 2022

Heavy stuff for early Sunday morning

This is being started at 02:27, Sunday, May 8th already for us, US Mothers Day coming up.  It's fundamental and necessary in my 'umble, this post.  I've just been going through Evetsdrops [regulars understand] in fine detail ... each webpage sent ... and evaluating.

Why at 02:31?  Because there are roadworks ... no bollox, it's within three hundred yards of my window and it's occasional.  No complaints but cannot sleep through it, so instead started reading, a good time to do that, after a good three hours sleep. My own health, given age, heart meds and the usual aches and pains is that the mind is clear enough, the memory not.  I'm fine, maybe 80%, plenty of coffee.

All right, down to biz.  How to evaluate what N.O. is bringing you?  

Let's tackle agency and agenda first.  In other words, what is N.O. trying to sell?  It's trying to present the literature as best we, as laymen and women, can.  It can seemingly jump between belief, for example, that there is no isolated cv ... and that there is.  We tend to listen to Mikovits, Malone, others in the field but also all the rest we present ... just in case.

The second question is maybe even more crucial ... what are we trying to shut out?  Well, Wokery coming down from above, through agencies, the whole false thing being pushed whilst at the same time, supported views opposite to theirs are suppressed ... see Gates's latest, plus Obama's recently.

Why not open slather argument welcomed in comments?  Because experience has taught me that there are increasingly only slanging matches in blue language in open slather comments threads where quantity is the aim, over quality.  Traffic, traffic. $$$$.

Example ... find the three Evetscomments in the sidebar or scroll down here for late Saturday, go to the Mikovits one, scroll down to comments, observe the utter uselessness of that by very passionate people dissing the others equally passionate ... who are the 'true' people with a take on it, maybe opposed, and who are the trolls sent in to break it up ... and who are the clowns saying they earn $4000 a month, you can too?

Why does the host/presenter not shut the latter out?  Well, it's a good question.  It may be that they're solely after traffic, after money, and clicks produce that ... or it may be that this misunderstood libertarian imperative means we must tolerate tons of drivel in the name of 'freedom of speech', when trollery is there specifically to muddy the waters.  It takes some intellect and a lot of online experience to even start to sort through all of that.

I can only give my personal reaction to the first three items and in no way is this any commentary on Evets, who is a key bringer of the good oil, yet last evening, we had a protest over the Russian ship and I agree with Ripper on that, not with the GWP.  But are we right?  

See, we can only evaluate for ourselves and with the sheer mass of data being pumped through, with us trying to keep up with the torrent, then we are obviously going to be more impressed with some, not with others, and for varying reasons. Evets is fine, I'm focussing solely on those three sites now.

Example ... the worst site of the three so far ... 'best news', bitchute and daily expose ... is that 'best news' is the worst of the three, supposedly on our side but big issues.  

The best was the Mikovits 'lecture', for that's what it was, hardly an interview.  She had me thinking, just as Malone does. Before coming back to her key points, why am I soooo down on 'best news' as utter trash?

My reaction is that of a fellow journo/webmeister and also [former professional] scholar.  That is, I judge by how it's presented before even getting to the substance in the copy.  And that first one is trash.  But even saying that is fraught ... you and I are not, necessarily, getting the same ads.  Those of you with sophisticated ad blockers who are not getting targetted ads will not see what the hell I'm going on about.

You see, I must leave ads on, just to see how good the webmeister is ... or how trashy, how opportunistic, how exploitative ... how experienced, how straight down the line ... how aware, how unaware.  That's my field to judge, that's what I do.  That's my first perimeter defence.

That 'best news' is crammed with exploitative, schlock, trashy ads which are on nauseating things from people's internal organs to nails and so on, unrelated to the subject matter for a start ... to the extent of rendering the copy utterly unreadable.

And it IS important, as N.O. is judged, not just by the data, but by how it is handled, how bottom of the barrel is the 'envelope' it's brought in.  In Russia, we called it yellow press, out here I suppose we once called it broadsheet versus tabloid.  

Mind you, there are certainly things only yellow press will run, e.g. dirt on celebs, which is useful because if there is none, if they do their worst and nothing particularly bad is substantiated, then that colours one's conclusion.  Should it bring the dirt, it still does not convince but at least I've seen that, it can be filed away.

And that argument can be used against me.  If I refuse to go to journo rags and schlock stations like CNN, NYT, FT, Guardian, BBC, then how can I weigh that against what good sources say?  

Well I can't, so I rely on those who still wallow in their PVC chest waders, brave souls, in the mire, which is always the same ordure, never changes ... for anything seemingly out of the ordinary.  

That is, I rely on someone out in our readership having read it with a jaundiced eye.  Sorry but I've not the time in the day to read all that, plus what our readers send, plus put together posts, plus live some sort of sane life, spending time on those close to me with RL issues.

It's been difficult enough just getting through these three mentioned sites and writing this post, it now being 03:31 BST.

On Mikovits:

Does one believe that there are viruses ... or are there not, illnesses therefore coming down to inflammations and our own bodily systems being bypassed?  

My answer ... I've not a clue.  How can I?  Too many conflicting statements for my ageing brain which, incidentally, may well be succumbing to my heart meds anyway.

She certainly makes sense to me, and yet others are of the 'no virus' view, which I also see.  No one I know buys the Fauci narrative,  i think we're agreed.  

Hmmmmm.  All I can do is keep reading watching and bringing as high quality copy as we can.  Daily Expose is quite good in that respect, they've certainly got better.

More coffee needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.