Friday, December 03, 2021

Friday [10 to 15]

Ever onwards.

15.  This is what we're dealing with

Giving the minister the opportunity to clarify that “hopefully won’t have to” in fact means the government would never go down the road of forced vaccinations or lockdowns for the unjabbed, talkRADIO host Julia Hartley-Brewer interrogated: “What I heard Mr Dowden was, if you get the jab we won’t have to force you to get the jab. You said ‘it’s not something we want to do or plan to do’ or ‘hopefully won’t have to do’. There a really simple answer to this: ‘This is wrong and we will never do it.’ Why won’t you say that?”

“I do not agree in principle… with mandating vaccines, forcing people to have vaccines… the reason why we won’t have to contemplate those sorts of decisions is because of the efficacy of the vaccine and booster,” Dowden said.

14.  Steve

War Room

Episode 1,455 – Dr Malone, Kari Lake, Jane Timken: Vaccine Mandates And America

https://rumble.com/vq4e63-episode-1455-dr.-malone-kari-lake-jane-timken-vaccine-mandates-and-america.html

Episode 1,456 – The Bonfire Of The Vanities: The CR/Debt Ceiling

https://rumble.com/vq4f9j-episode-1456-the-bonfire-of-the-vanities-the-crdebt-ceiling.html

13.  IYE


[A must read, folks.]

12.  PD

Don't frighten folks with facts coz tw@tta doesn't like it.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/twitter-slaps-unsafe-label-american-heart-association-mrna-vaccine-warning

11.  A tale of the NHS

A personal tale.  Someone is lying, I don't know which party.  My heart things should have come through. I call pharmacist first, she told me the date it had been sent, she would send it again.  Call tomorrow [earlier today].  Fine, dates still ok.

Nothing.  She would try today, she'd call as the manager [I discovered it was actually the manager who was handling me].  Just thought I'd call the practice, wait the half hour.  Not too bad, got through in fifteen minutes.  Receptionist in full defensive mode opens with how they're overrun, I mention that one of the meds runs out on the weekend.  We can't help that she says.  There's a set time it takes.

These are heart meds, right, high priority.  I ask when the original request had gone in.  Yesterday.  But the manager said they'd requested days ago.  Nope, yesterday.  Then she gives me another blather about overrun, tone is that I'm not the only person on their list.  To be fair, she didn't say it, but that was the Friday afternoon tone.

Someone there is lying, either pharmacist or practice.  I remain sweet.  There is no reason a Hicksville place I live in should be 'overrun', never has before ... unless they have entirely altered the system, such that it's now run centrally by NHS Gov, which puts me into the same boat all the other poor sods in the UK are.

One thing I have noticed is that it's no longer Jonestown Medical Practice, it's CarltonMed, a superbiz which our old practice is now just one branch of.  This is this public-private thing again, slick phone, press 3 for service, removed from any medical assistance.  It's bureaucracy and EBM run riot.  Similar with dental.  Someone's making a mint.

And what of people with real issues?  I'm not saying mine is not important but a couple of days don't really matter.  What of cancer people, that sort of thing?  All over a stupidity which only pollies and those engineering the thing are behind?

10.  Ripper

Mrs Biden and the children

https://www.bitchute.com/video/aNQgIFOBevdT/

Meanwhile, somewhere in Europe...

https://t.me/scifiworld0/92

[You can only rile a free people so far, that's all I'm adding.  I'm amazed pollies have not yet been dragged out into the public squares but even if they were, it's the wrong ones - it's those in the clubs, lodges and on high mountains who are the ones needed.]

1 comment:

  1. Already happening. Will probably get worse, imho.

    https://twitter.com/risemelbourne/status/1466496875729592321

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.