Wednesday, September 22, 2021

On a French beach, c. 1928

Slight change of plan.  Polit items are building again from PhantomDigger, Steve, Adam, Lifesite, American Thinker, Vox - all coming up around 2:15 p.m.  Meanwhile, this video:



I've always liked such things.  Decades ago, during my putting on of plays and films [inc. my own shorts],   I was given access to Super 8s [yep, I did do a projection course, plus First Aid and mini-bus driver courses, they were fun], and thus was lent some Czech anti-war shorts, plus things like the above, only they were film, already colourised.

I adore such things but this type above is really something - despite new tech making it easier, they're still the product of work and love.  Love em.

1 comment:

  1. No skinny, over made up girls then.
    One half expects to see M. Hulot strolling through.
    Delightful.

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.