Monday, September 13, 2021

Monday [12 to 15]

15.  Torquaymada

All part of the ‘plan’. Yet another dot to join…


[Not sure what that's about.  If it means energy price hikes, yes, I got a letter Friday in the post.]

14.  DAD

It has been announced by several persons both in France and the UK (BBC R4 13h news today) that the announcement by Macron that workers in the health industry must be vaccinated, that the numbers “shot up”. This graph from my local newspaper site suggests otherwise. (I hope that it works, I have never tried doing this before)

https://datawrapper.dwcdn.net/fC4aF/1/ 

13.  In praise of the NHS, the Council, Google and Apple

Yep, you read that right. If you think I'm backsliding, I'm not speaking of the myriad things we blog about, plus anything could go wrong in the next few days, one never knows.

BUT

I've just had four excellent results - firstly with my GP where I was the one at fault, failed to do as I'd agreed, it was sorted and in a most friendly fashion, then the Council and the voter registration thing is now sane, then Google came good on some key issues, then Apple repaired a glitch between ipads which was very much my doddery doing.

I'm saying nothing more than that, nothing less but I can only judge by the treatment I received and it was top notch.  Silent prayer of thanks, by the by.

12.  Let's start with this again from Longrider:
If they wanted to make a film about a black, female secret agent, then that’s fine. Create a character and plot and off you go. I might even have watched it. However, as with Dr Who, they are hijacking an existing character and fictional world and twisting it to suit their political purposes. I will not enable this behavior by watching the outcome, just as I refused to watch the black Anne Boleyn drivel. I very much doubt I’m alone.
Clearly time to trot this out:


Once again, it is the criminal Woke cabal, innit?  The entire black/gay/feminazi thing is a criminal Woke cabal construction.  You watch in the following days and it will all be defined by the Woke tossers and their mind-slaves, it will be nothing to do with the cabal itself being at fault - the projection and attacks will all be on us.  Second word in my response is Off.

The only ethnic comment I'm making is about natives in the European nations. The natives around Berlin speak German.  They are Germans. Not Franks, not Brits, they are Germans.  It's their land.  

In these isles, there's a mix of tribes.  If James Bond is to be Scot, Welsh, English, Kernow, Irish, so what?  if you look closely at Fleming himself and his antecedents, plus James Bond's, it would be hard to argue exclusively for an Englishman.  Who does?  Australian is pushing it though.

But one thing they're bloody well not is of another ethnicity.  No way.  And any attempt to do that will be met with what they expect ... and have factored in.

3 comments:

  1. Steve

    Four War Room Shorts broadcast earlier today:

    The Government Has Seized Control Of The Medical Profession

    https://rumble.com/vmgcc1-the-government-has-seized-control-of-the-medical-profession.html

    Doctors Are incentivized Not To Do Early Treatments

    https://rumble.com/vmgd4x-doctors-are-incentivized-not-to-do-early-treatments.html

    Covid Can Be Stopped With Cheap Treatment - Other Countries Are Doing It, US Refuses

    https://rumble.com/vmgdvb-covid-can-be-stopped-with-cheap-treatment-other-countries-are-doing-it-us-r.html

    We Have A Pandemic Of Censorship Against Physicians

    https://rumble.com/vmge1f-we-have-a-pandemic-of-censorship-against-physicians.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Re 15: It means light winds tomorrow and for a few days. Plus cloudy weather.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had hoped it would link to the sudden 700% uplift in wholesale energy prices. £345/Mwh cf previous 10 year average of £45.

      Delete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.