Thursday, June 24, 2021

Identity politics

Firstly, chaps and chapesses, I'd appreciate if we stuck to this topic in comments and start the drops under the next post, which will be Thursday [1].  This post now is a stand alone about the whole Identity Politics question as it relates to us.

Let's start with this

https://nypost.com/2021/06/22/ikea-juneteenth-menu-of-watermelon-fried-chicken-sparks-outrage/amp/

For a start, this whole Juneteenth thing is one giant act of self-flagellation and for what, this eternal victimhood? So many I notice downunder, even the 1/1024 aboriginal tribe are jumping onto the gravy train, same in Canada with the Inuit.  What are Caucasians going to do?  Jump in the ocean and drown?

Having said that, it does underscore that some stupid chick at head office decided on that menu and now is doing all this apologising.  The intention was good, she wailed, we did not mean to offend. Well I suggest they either didn't bother with the menu at all or else said to hell with it, this is a new taste for us.  The one thing she and her equally self-loathing feminist racists, male and female, should not have done is apologise for something from two hundred years ago - I don't feel in the least responsible for that, it's just history and if they want to apportion blame, they can start in Africa itself where natives there were sold off to slavers by their own people. 

The second identity issue is that brought up by Brightside Bob:


10. a. I posted a Bitchute link a few weeks(?) ago showing Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon draped in a flag of a particular country... Someone in the (Bitchute) comments claimed that Katie Hopkins & Anne Marie Waters shared similar sentiments to 'Our Tommy'. The link below is very revealing with regards to Hopkins. 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/TdfR6xitvpFd/ 

I admit I haven't gone any further (yet...), but just advising a word of caution about the veracity of our supposed heroes.

Writing his name that way is a distinct identifier of anti-[Jewish/Israeli/Zionism/fill in your own] and even among us, there are two distinct strains to this - one is the Oswald Mosley heirs and the other is the Christian objection that the Jews crucified their own Messiah. 

I saw that latter at Oberammergau where, in that ampitheatre, there was a most definite anti-Jewish atmosphere, plus it was in German language.  Where does that leave me?  I've been there at that fest, I also ran Martin Selner's GI logo some time back and watch his wife Brittany Selner.  

Which is most interesting because if Martin has Mosley views, how could his wife be so pally with Tommy Robinson?  Who is pally with Ezra in Canada.  Plus Steve here has been sending Gatestone links, I've been running text as well because it addresses the American situation better than most.

What I would suggest is maybe we haven't thought it through and for good reason - that we couldn't care less. As the unidentified German in the Bitchute said, remaining anonymous, he doesn't give a flying F for any of em in the middle-east.  But he does seem far more incensed by Nethanyahu than death cult atrocities - see what you think by listening to it.

Now, Bob and I are onside because of the Christian side of things, so that's the connection there.  But moving into tribes, mine are a combination of Northumbrian, Yorkshire, England, Britain, southern Ireland but I think they all moved north some time in the 1800s.  If you're a Wessex or Essex person, am I going to fall out with you on those grounds? Cambridge?  I mean, where does one draw the line?

And just as people were called nigger lovers in America, so I could be called French and Russky lover on the strength of my movements and music last evening. And what of Mark over there, marrying a French lady?  What of my walking about Lewisham with a Nigerian. something I did many times?

On the other hand, I wrote at N.O. at the time of 7/7 that we had prima facie on Nethanyahu who is certainly illumined Ashkenazi.  Was Katie Hopkins doing an Ich Bin Ein Israeli thing because she is opposed to the death cult or does she have that in her family line?  My view is who knows and who cares?  Just as the German said about the middle-east.

Which any Christian can tell him is an error, given eschatalogy.  Where does it all leave us?  Are the Rothschilds baddies?  Looks it.  Is Kamloops relevant?  Probably.  And so it goes on.  What of the Knights of Malta and the anti-Pope of the current day?  I have a feeling a Calvinist Christian has severed ties with me for speaking ill of Calvin [quite rightly].  Another doesn't like a few things I said about Paul. I've also quoted Paul many times.

As Python said in the Minehead sketch: "Cool it, Fuehrer Cat!"

But it doesn't end there - there is most certainly a war for civilisation going on and there's a distinct good v evil about it.  And if we cannot combine against "evil", or that inimical to the human species, then we fall.  Conundrum, no?

And don't forget every side's trolls.  Let the last word be a lady's and yes, it was Toodles who sent the NYP thing on food:

[W]atermelon is intended for everyone to enjoy!  How else could we have watermelon seed spitting (expectorating?) contest? Tell me that!

Now I will say that for me, I prefer sweet potatoes to yams and turnip greens to collards and mustard greens. Same difference. 

Moreover, I would probably leave off mac n' cheese if having potato salad but cannot promise!  Also cornbread...or muffins....yummy. Instead of Mac n cheese...I might would have spaghetti and cheese. I don't care for macaroni. Instead of potato salad maybe mashed taters!!

Depends. 

The Scandanavians have no idea about the meal, it being an insult. In my life I have never known a black to be ashamed of enjoying that kind of meal. It is a Southern thing. There are others who rub their faces in it. We don't go around GM-hating each other. 

Over to you, should there be any takers.

6 comments:

  1. When blacks moved north during the Industrial Revolution they brought the food, which Yankees considered "black" when "Southern" itself would be more generally correct.
    There is no difference, that I could ever tell.

    Doesn't even the Atlanta regional management run it by anyone in the office who's local, or even someone in PR?
    Good intentions are no excuse for shoddy management/communication.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Much of what we need to know is in the line:

      She said, ‘I truly apologize. The menu came off …

      Delete
  2. Steve

    The political class in every Western democracy has adopted the same policy of transitioning its historic white populations to minority status by the end of this century. At some point every white nation will go through majority minority status with some becoming absolute minorities as early as 2050. The role of identity politics is to strangle any opposition to this from the user side: it uses the oppressor/oppressed model to point the user at the group scheduled for demolition.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've also been looking at the leftwing rightwing blog thing and how each operates differently.

      Delete
  3. Hello Mr H. It seems I've (possibly) whacked a wasps nest...

    Thankyou for watching the video clip. Hopkins jokes(...) about lining
    'Bibi' up as hubby number 6. As you alluded to, he has, shall we say, form.

    I wish to reassure you and all our merry band on ere that I am not and have
    no intention of going down the joooish/ashky nasty ferret hole.

    My sole point was (and remains) being us (on ere) being aware that there may
    well be wrong 'uns who purport to speak for us *deplorables.

    BTW - I gave the full name (for Tommy) because I copied & pasted it from
    teh interweb - so as to get the correct spelling. That's all !

    As ever, stay safe, stay sane.


    * Is that still a valid badge of honour or is it so last POTUS?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yoo doo rite, Bob.

      What we're getting, in general, is firstly clearly hostile commenters [readers don't see those, I head them off at the pass], and then those who freely enter and for these chaps and chapesses, you put in whatever you've found, our job then is to read or watch and come to terms, reply, whatever. That's what we do here.

      If you're clearly welcome here, then challenge us as much as you can, as we need to adjust our view on things to suit new data.

      Delete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.