Saturday, June 12, 2021

Dad jokes

One thing Chuckles inflicted on us was Dad jokes.  I suggested execution was the most humane way.  In memoriam:

  • What do you call a fish wearing a bowtie? Sofishticated.
  • What did the ocean say to the beach? Nothing, it just waved.
  • I asked my dog what's two minus two. He said nothing.
  • I have a joke about chemistry, but I don't think it will get a reaction.
  • I had a neck brace fitted years ago and I've never looked back since.
  • What's a robot's favorite snack? Computer chips.
  • It's inappropriate to make a 'dad joke' if you're not a dad. It's a faux pa.
There’s another which isn’t a dad joke per se, it was a meme. “I have to be careful taking my dog to the beach next time.  He’s called ‘Shark’.”

8 comments:

  1. No more jokes about women's cycles, period!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a dad but I can be forgiven for trawling up dad jokes when looking after my gf's nephews. It's a sort of playfulness which we should try to hold on to as we grow older and smiles become more scarce.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toodles.

    Hey! Wonder if you are a mom and one day realise you are a dad stuffed in a mom's body. Are the jokes allowed her/him too? Appreciating a dad's joke would certainly indicate the sincerity.
    Hey! Waitaminute...I appreciate a good corny dad joke.

    Oh my.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Toodles, it's the child in you that appreciates the corny jokes. The ability to laugh at such things is a blessing.

      Delete
  4. Last night, my kids and I were sitting in the living room and I said to them,

    "I never want to live in a vegetative state, dependent on some machine and fluids from a bottle. If that ever happens, just pull the plug."

    They got up, unplugged the computer and threw out my beers.

    The little b!£$%^ds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As one vulture said to the other, "Carrion!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Toodles.

    Andy,no doubt about it! How sweet you are to your gf's nephews. It means more to them possibly than you realise. Not surprised you do that. Oh and still watching your movie! It is dear.

    Somber, let us change your moniker to Mr.Razzle Dazzle! You gonna be here all week?

    Ripper...hahahaha!!! Love them there 'kids'!

    Chuckles would be pleased with the guys here! He loved corn.

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.