Tuesday, April 06, 2021

The Lark Ascending

Not crazy for Classic FM any more - something quite M25 Woke bubble about them but a poll is a poll I suppose:

https://www.classicfm.com/radio/hall-of-fame/lark-ascending-uk-favourite-pieces-classical-music-2021/

Worth at least a listen:


Thing I'm getting this youtube loading sorted.  If the visuals are the most important part, or at least equal to the sound, then I'll run the html embedded version.  If the sound is the main thing, then it will be loaded like this.

1 comment:

  1. I cannot let this go past 2 days with no comments.

    Hilary Hahn is gorgeous. I am not a violin sort of chap, but I have spent an afternoon listening to her and occasionally sitting between tasks just to gaze upon her as she immerses herself in.... wherever she goes to produce that wonder.

    I know she is hitting into her 40's now but by the Lord Harry her parents must be so proud. They made someone fine there.

    Well done JH.

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.