Wednesday, January 20, 2021

America's Day of Shame

... and also that of the world. 

Wednesday, 05:11

Before getting to the part which really mortifies me - the young - a look at the detested Twitter, even to the now less than trustworthy Tucker.  It's not that Tucker says this, it's how he says it - it really should appear on youtube or bitchute:


The major strength in that speech is the anger he is summing up of 74 to 80 million American voters, plus the part of their families in agreement. Here are some other cries from the Twitter wilderness, in no particular order, from those still clinging on at that place because there are still people like them there, plus gab is not working properly for many:






That's a reasonable selection and Secretary Pompeo adds to it:

Woke-ism, multiculturalism, all the -isms — they're not who America is. They distort our glorious founding and what this country is all about. Our enemies stoke these divisions because they know they make us weaker.

Now the aspect closest to my heart - the young and we start with some hope - Sally That Clemson Girl tweeted [I'm aware that Clemson is not our team but cut her some slack this once]:

My 14 yr old daughter said to me, "Mom, my generation is so spoiled." I said, "mine was too. It takes something hard to wake you up, for my generation it was 9-11." She said, "If Biden is in tomorrow, we are going to understand, aren't we." Even my 14 year old feels the danger.

Compare that to this:

The sadness of that is something beyond.  Yes we knew it but to see it like that, while they know so much about things that are not so, or are dark, dirty, skewed or irrelevant - sigh.

Further up in the post, I mentioned 'part of the family' agreeing. Yup, because the young will turn on the old, will even turn them in under the new 'State is your new Mother and Father' paradigm.

You see, I've already seen that - I saw it in Russia, heard the tales and my Russian mate is appalled that 'the west is letting it happen'.

Examine that statement. Is the west 'letting it happen'?  

In the degradation of our values, even whilst not understanding in which ways they are degraded - that's certainly the start.  Someone above mentioned 60 years ago - yep, that's right but it's also back to the turn of the last century - the 'Lincoln School' for example and 'progressive' ideas on education. 

We need only go back to that famous Churchill quote about 'since the days of ... the French Revolution ...' and so on.  Internal values, chaps and chapesses - it all comes down to those. I went off the rails, now I look back but at least sustainable values were instilled - I could always go back to them.

These kids have no values instilled like that.  Not all, as previously mentioned, but such a huge number, on a par with the numbers of invaders.  As Tucker said - the enemy is now within, even within our own families.

During the day today and over the next weeks, see who comes out and feels that the way things have turned out is fine, the less bad outcome, that essentially we should all just be happy and loving to one another in our cheating of the other, in our me me me, empty  Wokeness.

Because that is the demarcation line, the defining aspect of two opposed camps - bitterly opposed, never to compromise - it's those who feel there's nothing whatever wrong with doing dirt on noble values of integrity and trust in real terms [not Pelosi or McConnell terms].  

And I don't mean we're saints, it's been said on this blog over and over and over - we are NOT saints, we're people who have constantly failed at this or that - and if I write this post in noble terms, that does not mean I personally measure up to my own lofty words.

But these people targetted here in this post define themselves by their very reactions to everything from the sick paedo killings to this false instalment of a usurper - same values, same lost souls.

And they must be fought to the bitter end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.