Friday, June 19, 2020

This is N.O. for now

This site rather than the Word Press Dot Com version will be the main N.O. either until tomorrow mid-morning or until after the rally in Tulsa, or until late June - and late June is for this reason:


Though I can intermittently get into the main N.O., it's too erratic and if I'm shut out as I am now, with comments still on, that is not a good thing.  I do not wish to keep annoying mine host asking him to turn them off, certainly not in the middle of the night.  They are off over there now.

Just what Blogger changes are coming you can be sure will be bad - as bad as Word Press's and to have to have an app to rid us of them, then that's the most stoopid thing I think I've heard in a long while.

However, let's press on for now.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.