Tuesday, September 15, 2009

[untested swine flu drugs] ministers agree to fund gps

There are so many issues just now. From Henry North, within the medical field, about the untested swine flu vaccine where:

Ministers have agreed to pay doctors £5.25 per jab after weeks of talks.

Henry says:

Under the programme put forward, people with health conditions, such as heart disease and diabetes, pregnant women, those with weakened immune systems and frontline health and social care workers will be the first to receive the jab.

and he concludes:

I have only one thing to say - Thalidomide.

Would you go near a doctor or hospital these days?

6 comments:

  1. Of course I would go near a hospital, How on earth would I have had my tendon rupture repaired?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unbelievable!!!!

    I would like to know if anyone has found any financial links between Glaxo and Mandelson.....he seems to have been very supportive of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't found any yet. Maybe someone else can comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'll just restrict myself to my customary "ordinary" flu jab.

    ReplyDelete

Comments need a moniker of your choosing before or after ... no moniker, not posted, sorry.